Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Newtoyou2's profile

Tutor

• 

13 Messages

Thursday, May 26th, 2016 1:35 AM

Re: Uverse Internet

Name Debbie Patterson account,now bundled.is xxxxxxxxx it includes DirecTV and Uverse Internet.jan2016 I was switched to Express.And the bill went up like 50.00 I complained because 2014 I could watch Uverse basic channels included in my DirecTV pkg.Thats before it was purchased.plus my laptop kept having connection problems.The Uverse girl told me she could drop the price if I bundled DirecTV.And according too my bill I have pro.Went to the Uverse bundle website.there is no such thing.I get 3Mbps and was told that's what I wanted.after I got the tablet I increased mobile share plan,and called Uverse and was told he could increase it for 5.00 more this has me rolling on the floor because when I call now I'm told sure they can increase it for like another 51.99 honestly they can bite my lily white A.. I'm disabled I get 700.00 a month from S/S So back to the name of Uverse it's 30.00 for Elite for 6MbpsBasic which I had last year was faster is 768Kbps that's 34.00 and max for 40.00 this is why I didn't wanna bundle.and was told 3 yrs.ago by 2 different agents that bundling doesn't work for everyone.I should unbundle.I give up after wasting Lord knows how long and going through 3 different agents,I just said please have someone from Uverse call me late tomorrow afternoon I was told expect a call 3-4 Oh I did ask they speak English maybe they couldn't find One I didn't get a call.Deb  [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.