dmoore724's profile

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

Sunday, July 10th, 2016 3:32 PM

Premier Protection Plan equipment registration webpage down

I am trying to register my equipment and complete a claim. I keep getting redirected to a dead end webpage. The site was working great but I upgraded my plan about 6 weeks ago. now the site doesn't work which could be unrelated. I will of course call the 1-800 number but need to send a technical repair request for the website.

https://www.directvprotectionplanpremier.com/hub/directv/en-us/sso/login?tk=fMemV2X3OSLQr10k4%2BKtc2qcCY26HURJm9bV%2BaMuih1ccOxkhAR512C128og4Rrk5W6LsUCW8ndxaipi%2BrIsxwCc8YgGSsPtw3jsaS0PLTKUfXZQhlMnYtdQ7KlrHtRz5vwchpsbQLlfHWypOed4ujkjmOjy%2FQkJkrHfY7wdFdHe8PYPsKZHFagpalhJPon6Bcb9IPNwsBP5ljpMydWNje8E9Ns0tjHW2W9%2FKgmJaIA8qaKggbG%2F54QvC4h6f8lP9T3iwT2wdHVwlzXdtrCJcviyc1mycSYKADA2fqrO4K5Yad5fAXKRM6gS0c1uJQFRFaVVtn3ldfnTrkrH0gIZ4yitOtWS7Y4Lbw0L%2Bb%2FPFYA%3D

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

8 years ago

site will be down for 4 hours today

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

7 years ago

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

7 years ago

Is anyone able to log on and add devices?

I apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing with the online site, it is currently undergoing maintenance. If you could please call in to make the necessary changes and complete your registration it would be greatly appreciated. We can be reached at (800)-531-5000.

Regards,

Viviana

Asurion

Confidentiality Notice: The content of this e-mail is privileged and/or confidential and to be used only by the intended recipient named above. If you have received this communication in error, you are prohibited from disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information. Please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and then delete it from your system

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.