Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
brdemm's profile
brdemm
#1 Star!
Supersonic 25!
10th stratosphere!

Mentor

• 

26 Messages

Sat, Dec 3, 2016 1:28 AM

How to cancel?? I want my money back! ZERO customer service + no appleTV info ='s bye bye!

How to cancel?? I want my money back! ZERO customer service + no appleTV info ='s bye bye!

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

5 y ago

Great customer service here https://twitter.com/DIRECTVNowHelp Also, what do you mean, no AppleTV info? If you pre-pay for 3 months you get the AppleTV for free. If you go into a local AT&T store and signup for 3 months you'll walk out of the store with it, if that store has them in stock. If you order online they'll ship it to you in about 2-3 weeks.

Gary L

ACE - Expert

• 

15.8K Messages

5 y ago

@brdemm

I don't know if you can get money back, that's kind of the point of the 7 day free trial isn't it?

@Anonymous

I wish I'd known about walking into the store...

brdemm

Mentor

• 

26 Messages

5 y ago

So go to twitter for the customer service... GET A GRIP BUDDY!!! 3 Weeks for appleTV? I got no emails on this update. REFUND! I'll check back when you guys get your act together...

brad836

Mentor

• 

36 Messages

5 y ago

Lot of people saying that seems like DirecTV Now is a fail.  Many many people canceling including me.  This is another company with horrible service that has begun a streaming service that is unreliable and unstable,  I've been trying it now for three days and I wanted to like it, but it's simply broken and AT&T doesn't care.  From another customer who is going to cancel.  By the way you can cancel yourself by just going to your user account settings I'm on my way there now to do the same.

lymond

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

5 y ago

The Twitter thing is not great customer service.  Been waiting for days for any responses

brdemm

Mentor

• 

26 Messages

5 y ago

Yes, Thank you, HOW TO CANCEL this garbage serice????

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.