Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Celebrate all that he does with a gift for every kind of dad!
Sallyann's profile

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

Sat, Jan 7, 2017 6:50 PM

Direct TV silences our opinions

What a joke. I posted how direct tv obviously has their own people post on our threads defending this  not so great company and they send me an email telling me they removed it because it wasn't right to post that. Okay. Whatever. 

Responses

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

11.1K Messages

4 y ago

I don't think it was right to remove it, you're entitled to your opinion, but I don't think it's true.  This is a user to user forum and the ones that are AT&T don't try to hide that fact from what I've seen. 

This is a user to user help forum. It is not an AT&T support site. I am not an AT&T employee, read the ACE's disclaimer at the bottom of this post

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
shannon02

ACE - Expert

• 

22.6K Messages

4 y ago

Any employees on this site have that stated in the boxes below their posts. I've never worked for either company.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question