For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
theresegee's profile

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

Friday, June 10th, 2016 2:00 PM

aT&T $50 restaurant.com gift card offer - auto-payment sign up

I also signed up for auto-pay, in December of 2015.  I waited the appropriate time; actually even a little longer because I wanted to make sure i was past the appropriate eligibility time of beng enrolled for 3 billing cycles, PLUS waiting at least 3-4 weeks past that.  I sent an email to restaurant.com at the end of May, 2016 and was referred back to AT&T.  I was out of the country and called just this morning, on 6/10, at which time i was told that it was past 120 and "sorry, there's nothing we can do."  I spoke with a 'supervisor' by the name of Clara, who also told me, "sorry, can't help you."

I NEVER received any email, mail or communication about redemption.  Additionally, there is NOTHING in the fine print of the original promotion about the promotion being invalid after 120 days.  

This is clearly a scam and unless it is resolved, I will be taking it as far as I can, through the BBB, and whatever other channels I can find.  At this point it is not about the money but about the principal.  As a good, LONG-STANDING customer who regularly pays her over $200/month bill without issue, this needs to be resolved.  AT&T doles out gift cards to new customers like they are candy, every day.  What about the regular customers and our fair treatment?

Therese [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.