AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(203392)
cancelling service without a passcode

My 95 year old mother does not know her passcode. She can not activate her new phone and her old phone does not work. Now, att will not let me cancel the service without a passcode. What can i do?

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

OVER CHARGE

I’ve been a customer for about 4 years and every year around the same time my bill doubles or triples and it happens constantly. EVERY associate I’ve talked to in person or on the phones says the same thing “i have no clue why this would be happening” then it goes away but comes back a few months la

Questions

A terrible experience!

I have had AT&T roadside assistance for 13 years. A few days ago I had a dead battery. I reached out to AT&T roadside assistance and gave them my location and told them I was 73 years old. They immediately asked for a payment of $43.50. I asked why I needed to pay for the service as I did n

Questions

• Features & Services

Pictures not sending via SMS

I switched from Verizon to ATT, but it's been pretty terrible so far. Aside from dropping / horrible call quality (will probably have to buy a booster), picture and videos that my wife never had an issue sending via Verizon, fail constantly with ATT. Maybe 15% make it through. We are on wireless

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Heads up! Your AT&T account still has a balance due.

Hi all, I have AT&T Fiber and I just got an email saying I have a $5.03 balance due Nov. 5. The account number (last 4) in the email match my AT&T Fiber account number. The email is legit but I have a $0 balance. I use AutoPay (last paid Oct. 23) and everything looks good no matter wha

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Trade-in SCAM

Don’t fall for the AT&T scam. I also had a iPhone8 that I traded in for the new iPhone14 in the latest AT&T promotion.  The trade in iPhone8 was in perfect condition and warranted a $350 trade-in value.  I even had my crack screen replaced ($100) in order to turn the iPhone8 in in

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Missing Order and Upgrade Plan Billing issue

I ordered the iPhone 14 Pro on September 15, 2022. It was set to be delivered to my address in NC and I was told it would arrive early October at the earliest. I did not receive any order tracking information and FedEx says the phone was delivered on the 19th of September. I did not receive confirma

Questions

Sam's Club ATT Scams

I feel like an a(Edited per community guidelines)olute fool! No one told me I was dealing with a third party scammer at Sam's Club. I trusted that I was dealing with ATT. I was told my bill would be around $180.00 per month and that my phones were free. (Edited per community guidelines)! My bill is

Questions

Arlington, WA, smokey point area, always super slow data speed or no signal.

I'm really tired of this situation here in Arlington, WA upper north Marysville area. Always data lagging. lost GPS signal. Does anyone have the same issue with this here? I'd like to know how AT&T improve this area. I know, recently they are doing a lot of construction building this area.

Questions

• Features & Services

Filing a BBB Complaint against AT&T and whomever owns the Kiosk at Sam's Club

The people at the Kiosk in Sam's Club are liars and AT&T will not back the quote I was given!!! They "sold" me a false bill of goods and will not live up to the trade in value or the monthly service agreement I signed up for!!! When I signed up, they told me they were AT&T direct, yet now I

Questions

Be the first to reply

(47)
A terrible experience!

I have had AT&T roadside assistance for 13 years. A few days ago I had a dead battery. I reached out to AT&T roadside assistance and gave them my location and told them I was 73 years old. They immediately asked for a payment of $43.50. I asked why I needed to pay for the service as I did n

Questions

• Features & Services

Heads up! Your AT&T account still has a balance due.

Hi all, I have AT&T Fiber and I just got an email saying I have a $5.03 balance due Nov. 5. The account number (last 4) in the email match my AT&T Fiber account number. The email is legit but I have a $0 balance. I use AutoPay (last paid Oct. 23) and everything looks good no matter wha

Questions

AT&T Refund MasterCard not working

I have an AT&T refund Master Card from North Lane Technologies. The phone numbers on the card to activate it do not work, and the email address they give on the card does not seem to be going through.  [email scrubbed] The card expires on 02/23, so I need to find out how to access these

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Voicemail

Phone calls coming in from a number that is not in my contact list goes straight to voicemail. How do I stop that?

Questions

• Features & Services

Dispositivo perdido o robado

Que pasa si después que se reporta un celular como perdido o robado lo encuentro pero ya el dispositivo ha Sido reemplazado

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Cancel Recent order

I'm trying to cancel my recent but it's telling me to sign into my account and I don't have an account

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(100)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

I need a AT&T service representative

I had an AT&T account representative for our business account, but then she simply disappeared from the company. I've been unable to get a new one assigned to our account. I've called AT&T support multiple times but they don't understand me.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Carrier Unlock

Hi I bought an iPhone 12 online for my ddaughter, it was said to have been in great condition and carrier unlocked. Which was was lie because my daughter tried to out her sim in and it wouldn’t let her activate it cause the sim wasn’t supported my the provider, at first we didn’t know who the origin

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Account info to pay off the phone?

I bought this phone off someone and was trying to pay the bill but don't know the account info and can't reset it

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Next Up Charges

I am very frustrated with having the Next Up added to my phone after clearly declining it at purchase. This has happened to me with 5 phones over the past year.  By the time I received the bill and cancelled it, it was already into the second month with the new phone and added again.  It

Questions

Accepted Solution

At & t phones forced on me

I called to order wireless service and new internet due to suspected hacking and a dangerous situation with my daughter. After hours on the phone it was time to pay. I had split the down payment between two cards. I was told that wasn't possible so the agent wanted me to stay on the phone while I dr

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.