For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(222478)

Accepted Solution

Someone use my E-mail address to sign up for vehicle wifi

Dear AT&T Customer Service, I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to address a recurring issue that I've been experiencing recently regarding your vehicle service. Despite not being subscribed to any AT&T vehicle service, I have been consistently receiving emails from your company r

Questions

Accepted Solution

Persistent Connectivity Issues with Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Post-FOTA Update, Seeking Effective Resolution.

ATT Community, I am reaching out in hope of finding a resolution to a persistent and frustrating issue that began approximately six months ago, following a FOTA update on my Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra (SM-908U). Despite numerous attempts to resolve the issue through standard troubleshooting and multi

Questions

Hacked

I have received several alerts from credit agencies informing me my s.s.# has been found on dark web through an at&t account. At&t hasn't contacted me to let me know my information was compromised and wonder why they haven't. Any feedback would be helpful. Thanks

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Switch from post paid to prepaid. Against AT&T policy?

I would like to switch my 2 post paid lines to the new $30, 5 GB prepaid plan. I have heard that this is a policy violation and will not be allowed. Is this true?

Questions

"free" Apple Watch

My hsuband was offered two "free" apple watches as a promotion for first responders at a local AT & T store. He did not want the watches (he already has a watch) but the salespeople kept saying they are absolutely free - he won't be charged at all.   Come to find out, one watch shows

Questions

Poor cellular service 36471

Service in zip code 36471 has consistently degraded over time. Disruptions appear random and occur on multiple iphone devices.  In some instances calls will not go through and roll directly to voicemail.  In other instances, call will connect; however, discussions are impossible as spoken

Questions

Can’t get through to number I’m calling

My husband and I have both been trying to call a specific number for last hour and a half and continue to get “your call did not go through. Please try again later.” We know that the number is correct and we have different models of an iPhone. (He has the 14 and I have the 15). Since we both get the

Questions

Accepted Solution

At&t in Sri Lanka

Can you provide an a At&t network around in Sri Lanka

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Iphone 14 plus

I bought a used iPhone in Ukraine without knowing anything about the blocking. Is it possible to somehow revise it taking into account these details and unlock it? There are correspondence and receipts for payment.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Sporadically my texts not getting thru to tmobile recipient

My device - at&t provided Samsung 22+ Using Google messaging and do not have it marked to send sms/messages only. Messaging shows I am sending RCS message now. My texts are sometimes not getting to a tmobile customer. Scenarios seen... - group text with 1 tmobile, 2 att customers. I send multi

Questions

Be the first to reply

(20)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(41)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.