Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(202837)

Accepted Solution

misuse of locked iPhone contract with AT&T by customers multiple times

Hi, I would like to talk to someone from AT&T and update that, The person i know misuses your contract with AT&T policy multile times so I want to complaint about it. They buy iPhone on contract with AT&T and then they send the iPhone to india and report to AT&T that they l

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Blocking a range

I continually get text from 141-010-xxxx Why can't I block the entire range ?

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Port from Verizon to AT&T....now I can't get some SMS messages from Verizon users

I am having the issue with my recent port on Oct. 26, 2022. I have had countless hours of time on the phone with AT&T and Verizon. Verizon tells me the port out was complete and they can't help me anymore since I am no longer a customer and AT&T tells me that I need to contact Verizon to

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Anriod 13 for z fold 4

Where is the andriod 13 update for the z fold 4. It's been released in its stable format and att is behind understandably att dose its own check but att is infamous for doing this and should get better at doing so. Just a small thing like this could make one jump to other carriers. Please att get it

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Unable to make outgoing calls. US01LV on absolutely *every* call

There seem to be a few threads on US01LV, but nothing covers this. On absolutely every single call, no matter what number is dialed I will always get "Your call could not be completed as dialed" followed by "message 2, US01LV". It does not matter what number I call. My phone is correctly registered

Questions

• Features & Services

How do you forward a call without having your phone actually present

Call forwarding

Questions

• Features & Services

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

PIN for voicemail

How do I set a PIN for opening my voicemail?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Customer support calls

The calls drop every single time

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

"You can't move your line from a new account number to an old account number."

In completing an acceptance of transfer of billing responsibility, I reached a step asking if I want to transfer "to an existing account" (and it provides the number of the account). When I select that, I get the message: "You can't move your line from a new account number to an old account number."

Questions

Cant unlock my phone

I am in another country right now and I think ATT website(at least for unlock) do not works. Can someone help me unlock my phone? IMEI:(Edited as per community guidelines) Thanks

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Be the first to reply

(37)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(171)

Accepted Solution

Why did ATT rep activate a new physical sim AND a new esim for the same number?

I ordered a fresh physical SIM for my Fold 4. I didn't realize it had ESIM capability. I called 611 to get my new SIM activated after the website DIY wasn't working. The rep I was connected with seemed great but I got confused when he wanted to activate both my SIM and ESIM for my same phone number

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

Unlock request still "in-progress" after 7 days - representative on phone says device IS unlocked, but device asking for NCK code

I put in an unlock request 7 days ago (device/account meet all eligibility requirements). When I check the webpage and enter the IMEI and request number, it still says "in progress".I called AT&T after 5 days to see what was happening and spoke to a representative. She pulled up the data on the

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Trying to unlock a iPhone 7 Plus that I purchased used years ago, and used with ATT number

Purchased the phone used, used for a few years with ATT number, now switched to a different phone and would like to unlock it. I attempted to send a unlock request with the IMEI #, and it returns a message that the phone is still on a payment plan and cannot be unlocked. I've tried calling Accoun

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Free phone promotion

Trying to find out about free phone promotion

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Transfer of Billing Request Error Code TBWLSI-022

I received a request to accept a transfer of billing request. I went through all the motions but after the Credit Check was done and it asked me to accept the transfer, I received error code TBWLSI-022.

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.