Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(202782)
AT&T numbers will not port to Spectrum Mobile

We are attempting to port three mobile numbers from AT&T to Spectrum Mobile. Spectrum has informed us that none of the numbers can be ported from AT&T and they do not know why.  We have not cancelled our AT&T service.  We have released all porting locks.  We have requeste

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Verification Texts

For some reason I am not able to receive verification texts from anywhere

Questions

• Phones & Devices

ATT IS MESSING UP MY CREDIT

SINCE THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT EMAIL, AND THE PHONE REPRESENTATIVES CONTINUE TO MAKE FALSE PROMISES, AND THE IN-STORE EMPLOYEES ALWAYS SAY “you have to reach out to customer care” INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY HELPING YOU WHEN YOU ARE LITERALLY STARING IN THEIR FACE BEGGING FOR HELP, I AM WRITING THIS TO

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Ifwa-40

I have ifwa-40 internet router and was wondering when I download games dose changing my dns will it improve my speed or no because I went into router settings but I couldn’t do anything the Signal is fine and don’t have problems gaming, and I also wanted to know if turning of my Xbox will download f

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Unlocking iPhone

I have requested an iPhone be unlocked 17 days ago. The phone was paid in full at time of purchase, 4.5 years ago.. Nothing is owed, been a customer for over 23 years. SE type iPhone.  Request has been "denied" with no explanation. Why can't AT&T unlock my phone?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Family Plan

Hi guys!Two members of my family plan have decided to discontinue AT&T service. Will that increase my charges? If yes, by how much will my charges increase?

Questions

Phone unlock Issue

I took att postpaid service locked phone, with no contract in Apr 2022. In Oct, I decided to move to Xfinity. Att said, you pay for the phone in full and we will unlock your phone.. in a weeks time, I got full and final bill with 250 USD, which I paid and since then I am following up with att cust

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Unlocking device for another carrier

We are currently with cricket wireless, a sister company of at&t. I have a iPhone that was bought and paid for by my in-laws. My father in law passed away at the beginning of this year. My mother in law wanted to give the phone to her granddaughter that belonged to my father in law but it's lock

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Att unlock app doesnt work

Previously, I unlocked my phone with the unlock app. Factory reset it. Tried it again, no longer unlocked. Help please

Questions

• Features & Services

Order cancelled

They couldn't verify my order number came from me so for security reasons they cancelled my order

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Be the first to reply

(27)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(161)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Data in Canada and Mexico

If I travel from the US to Mexico or Canada, does my 15GB data plan also travel with me. I know the text and talk does, but what about data use? Thanks

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

next-up

How to remove next-up

Questions

• Features & Services

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Transfer of Billing Request Error Code TBWLSI-022

I received a request to accept a transfer of billing request. I went through all the motions but after the Credit Check was done and it asked me to accept the transfer, I received error code TBWLSI-022.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Prepaid

Can I get a new iPhone 13 with a Prepaid plan or do I get the phone from the Apple I don't see the 13 in the prepaid phone list

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

eSIM I just downloaded for my 6th generation iPad Pro says there is no service

I just added another line for my 6th generation iPad Pro and downloaded an eSIM card and after I installed it and powered off/on and there is no service. I even reset the iPad and network settings and nothing is working.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.