Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(206172)
Billing

I need more time to pay the remaining amount on my past due amount.

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

TRADE IN SCAM!!!

Was up for an upgrade so shopped for new phone, originally ordered iPhone 14 plus bc was with “no trade in”, selected pick up in store option bc said was in stock. Turns out that was first deception by AT&T…waited week for phone that was supposedly on the shelf to be “ready for pickup”, then got

Questions

• Phones & Devices

"your call cannot be completed at this time"

I am unable to dial out locally or long distance with the exception of one number. I keep getting the "your call cannot be completed at this time" message. I can't even contact AT&T. Help!

Questions

• Phones & Devices

text usage report not working

why can't I see my text usage report in the browser, on my phone, or the app. I tried everything and it is now showing my texts only mms and data? I followed all your direction, cleaning cache on all devices and still, it is not showing me my incoming and outgoing text for all three devices on my p

Questions

Upgraded using the "Next Up" - AT&T lost the device I shipped to them, now I owe the $500 penalty for "not sending it"?

It's comical how many of these posts have recently popped up lately. Here's my story: Owned an iPhone 12 Mini, wanted to upgrade to a 14 Pro Max.  My 12 Mini was less than a year old, perfect condition, and I followed the prompts online to complete the transaction.  My new iPhone 14 Pr

Questions

Wrongful removal of discount

Bill was just over $100 forever, however when transferred Mom's phone from another att acct the $51 discount, as they told me for having only one phone, was removed. Never was told this discount was for that reason. What?! Before the transfer, I was informed that nothing, absolutely nothing would be

Questions

Accepted Solution

Cannot get prepaid to work! Help please!

Hi there! I purchased a prepaid plan (5g included for 25 dollars per month x1 year) on my pixel 4a (not a 5G phone). 1. I followed instructions to active the card and it is activated as far as I can tell. This was by using the ICCID and IMEI numbers. When I called the automated prompt, it confirm

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Cellular data not working

Out of nowhere, my cellular data stopped loading anything despite “5ge” being in the corner with full bars. I’ve tried powering off my phone, taking the SIM card out, nothing is working. I can’t troubleshoot the network because I would have to sign in and I do not pay for this account. My dad does.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Trade in

AT and T had promotion at sams club to trade in iPhone 11 for IPhone 14. I was told that as long as the trade in phone is not broken and in good condition, I will get credit of $750 to offset the cost of the new phone. After waiting for more than a month, I just receive a gift card of $130 in the ma

Questions

My second iPhone has the same Apple ID but wont Allow me to toggle to back it up to iCloud for years. Thinking about switching providers!

My second iPhone has the same Apple ID but wont Allow me to toggle to back it up to iCloud for years. Thinking about switching providers! The phone stopped making and receiving  calls over a year ago.  Trouble shooting with AT&T made texting work but nothing else. I am so frustra

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Be the first to reply

(69)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(126)

Accepted Solution

Closed

eSIM reactivation possible if I still have the original QR code

I'm on prepaid and started having data issues when my plan renewed. Apparently all I need to do is have the eSIM and APN reactivated. I'm on an iPhone with eSIM - is it possible to remove the eSIM plan and then re-add it again with the original data or QR code, or once it's deleted it's gone for goo

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

added account to my service

I added someone to my service and I'm regretting it. They ask a bunch of questions as to why the bill is high (it was the 1st bill and practically 2 months worth of service) and it takes me to have to remind and ask for their portion of the payment. This has made me late and my bill is so high becau

Questions

Accepted Solution

DO NOT DO A REPLACEMENT DEVICE WITH ASURION

Asurion/AT&T completely robbed me. I did a replacement device and returned my broken device and was charged the full price of $450 non returnable fee + $250 replacement fee for the phone that I DID RETURN. They opened up a case for me to file disputes after a customer service representative told

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

ATT is charging my husband $3/minute for international calls using WhatsApp.

My husband has relatives in several foreign countries and has used WhatsApp with no problem until switching to att. Now att is charging him $3 a minute under "international calling".

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Activating a Prepaid ESIM in Canada

I ordered an prepaid esim but I will be in Canada for the next few months. When trying to activate the esim in Canada, I am not getting any service. Am I experiencing issues because I am in Canada? Or is this something separate? I have attempted to call customer service but keep being redirecte

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all