Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(202782)
AT&T iPhone 14 "Deals"

Are the iPhone deals listed on Apple's website official? According to the Apple website, AT&T is offering $350 for my XS Max. Verizon and T-Mobile are offering $800. I really don't want to leave AT&T, but with those other offers, plus Verizon offering an Apple One subscription (which I al

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Your phone is not longer active on an AT&T account

Hello @ATTHelp @ATTHelpForums  , I get the the below message but I am not able to find the question in order to answer no.  Can we please DM? Please help. Your unlock request was denied because your phone is no longer active on an AT&T account. Re-submit your request an

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Switched from Verizon to At&t, now can't receive texts from family still on Verizon

We switched from Verizon to at&t about two weeks ago and kept our phone numbers. My wife is on iPhone and agree working with at&t support,  her phone now gets texts.  I on the others hand am on a Samsung galaxy s22 ultra and still am not receiving texts from any Verizon customers.

Questions

• Features & Services

Samsung S5 Visual Voicemail no space to download

Where are the unsaved voicemail messages stored? I need the complete path for those and any other digital debris that Visual Voicemail does not clean up after itself, so I can completely purge old messages to free up space. I have used the trash can icon to delete, which created the illusion of m

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Why can I send and receive texts but not make calls or go on the internet?

Last year I got a unlocked Samsung Galaxy note 9 and set it up with at&t prepaid. I could text on it (though occasionally wouldn't receive a message) but I couldn't make calls or go on the internet at all, but the wifi worked. I had it on the unlimited plan of talk, text, and data. Does anyone h

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

I need serious help, AT&T stores have lied to me.

I need someone with good experience at AT&T to help me purchase an Iphone 14 Pro, place that phone on my AT&T family plan, and transfer my work cell phone number to the new phone (my company with AT&T has agreed). Numerous stores have lied to me and given me the run-a-round while trying

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Unlocking phone that was upgraded

My husband is coming home for a month and is need of a new phone. We currently have a phone number on our acct that is on hold for military suspension. I spoke with a rep that says if we were to upgrade and get him a new phone we would not be able to use it at all. He will only be home for a month b

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Unlock phone for other service providers

How long do I have to wait until I can use my phone with other service providers once I’ve paid off my installment.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Consistently Bad Cell Service

My wife and I both experience poor cell service in a couple different zones near our home. I have an iPhone SE (2020) and she has an iPhone 12 mini. When we're driving a stretch of road about a mile and a half from our home, the signal comes and goes (80919 zip code). And a stretch of highway (I-25,

Questions

• Features & Services

Accepted Solution

Account Change

Can 2 of the people on my account transfer to another ATnT account?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(23)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(150)

Accepted Solution

Over charged for my iPhone SE

I purchased a iphone SE from wal mart I was suppose to get the promo price cause I did the in store activation and bought a $50 air time card I was charged $199.00 when I should of been charged $149.00 how can I get the difference back the guy who checked me out was unaware of having to manually put

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Data in Canada and Mexico

If I travel from the US to Mexico or Canada, does my 15GB data plan also travel with me. I know the text and talk does, but what about data use? Thanks

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

next-up

How to remove next-up

Questions

• Features & Services

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Transfer of Billing Request Error Code TBWLSI-022

I received a request to accept a transfer of billing request. I went through all the motions but after the Credit Check was done and it asked me to accept the transfer, I received error code TBWLSI-022.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Prepaid

Can I get a new iPhone 13 with a Prepaid plan or do I get the phone from the Apple I don't see the 13 in the prepaid phone list

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.