Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(206168)
recover deleted pics from texts

is there a way to recover deleted pics and texts from a deleted message from iphone 6

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Esim not working

Trying to transfer the esim to my new iPhone 14 and it’s unable to do it. I’ve tried restarting the network, airplane mode, etc

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Fraud inquiry form

Have 3 lines on my account that are not mind. The other 3 lines were sent to Georgia. Information is Amoako-Atta Abass 4799 Aviation Parkway Suite C Acc 4814 Atlanta Georgia 30349. My bill was for 283 dollars and a have 1 line. My number is (440)597-8250. The 3 lines that are not mind are (440)610-3

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Can I use a prepaid card for the galaxy x cover pro

I was wondering if I could use a prepaid card for the galaxy x cover pro? Like you can buy at Walmart!

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need iPad eSim unlock

I bought an iPad Pro and I was trying to use my TMobile eSim on it but it seems to be locked to AT&T. Is there a way my eSim can be unlocked PLEASE @ATTHelp

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Billing

I need more time to pay the remaining amount on my past due amount.

Questions

TRADE IN SCAM!!!

Was up for an upgrade so shopped for new phone, originally ordered iPhone 14 plus bc was with “no trade in”, selected pick up in store option bc said was in stock. Turns out that was first deception by AT&T…waited week for phone that was supposedly on the shelf to be “ready for pickup”, then got

Questions

• Phones & Devices

"your call cannot be completed at this time"

I am unable to dial out locally or long distance with the exception of one number. I keep getting the "your call cannot be completed at this time" message. I can't even contact AT&T. Help!

Questions

• Phones & Devices

text usage report not working

why can't I see my text usage report in the browser, on my phone, or the app. I tried everything and it is now showing my texts only mms and data? I followed all your direction, cleaning cache on all devices and still, it is not showing me my incoming and outgoing text for all three devices on my p

Questions

Upgraded using the "Next Up" - AT&T lost the device I shipped to them, now I owe the $500 penalty for "not sending it"?

It's comical how many of these posts have recently popped up lately. Here's my story: Owned an iPhone 12 Mini, wanted to upgrade to a 14 Pro Max.  My 12 Mini was less than a year old, perfect condition, and I followed the prompts online to complete the transaction.  My new iPhone 14 Pr

Questions

Be the first to reply

(67)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(128)

Accepted Solution

unlock flipflop

how can I unlock my sim permanently locked at&t alcatel flipflop which has not been active for six months of paid service.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Login info for account

It appears something has gone haywire with my online portal. When I use my email it says there is not account linked to that email. But then if I do a search by phone number and zip code, it's says that the information is incorrect, but I've lived at the same address (and always use it for billing a

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

expanded memory with SD card question

I have a s 20 with a 1 gig memory card . I noticed that the new S22 does not have a expandable memory feature. What Are my options? I like the feature to where I can put a memory card in so I can maintain my photos without a cloud

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

International Day Pass - Mexico

Currently have the Unlimited Starter Plan which includes text, talk & data in Mexico. I wanted to make sure that if I added the International Day Pass to my account (because I am going to other countries before) if I would be charged as if I was using the International Day Pass while I am in Mex

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Interference on calls

Most of the time when making or receiving calls in our house there is a lot of interference, static, on the line to the point that I or the person on the other end cannot understand what each other are trying to say. I have rebooted my phone several times with no results. My wife and I have an iPhon

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all