Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(202782)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I return my phone to Asurion?

I need to return my damaged phone to Asurion but I don't know how to return it? I looked at videos on YouTube saying that they got envelopes to return in but I never got that? Do I just return it in the box I got it from? and where do I put it to get it returned? I don't want to be charged $ for not

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Angelo Hodge

Billing issue

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

In Home Expert Scams

They promise rewards for moving to AT&T and then don’t follow through. Total bait and switch. Anyone know how to contact someone who manages this group?

Questions

Towing for tire pressure issue

Ask for air tire pressure issue so I can drive my car without having a flat the first response came without air pressure tools and the next time the towing was to respond it was over a three hour wait when they promised within 45 mins of the call I finally called them and they just apologized for th

Questions

• Features & Services

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

plans eligible for international day pass

Are any of the non-unlimited postpaid wirelesss plans eligible for international day pass? If so, which one(s)?

Questions

• Features & Services

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why does this say I already have a user account for my phone number?

I tried making an account for my prepaid service with my prepaid phone number and it says I already have one and I’ve never made one. Any idea why that may happen?

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Past due amount showing up from service I had almost 10 years ago

Hi all. I recently switched to AT&T and ported my number over from Verizon. Once I got everything set up I logged into my AT&T account to see a past due amount of over $800 for service that was supposed to be canceled in February of 2013. I know I canceled the service (almost positive I went

Questions

Accepted Solution

SOS no cellular. Not SIM cards . No support

Yesterday my iOS iPhone 13 Pro Max showed SOS. I went to ATT store and they swapped SiM. SOS still said it was Apple phone issue. Called Apple and after 2 hr of intense tech support, advised to go to store. Apple Store checked and said phone would be rebuilt completely after 2 he. Went home did back

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Black Friday Deals for.....EVERYONE?

Attempting to trade my S-21 for a "free" Pixel 7. The S-21 was "free" 20 months ago, (device pymt is offset with monthly credit). I have 10 of 30 payments left. Also, I elected "Next Up", and "Unlimited Elite " plan. So, using the My ATT app, I selected "shop now" under Deals, I selected Pixel 7,

Questions

• Features & Services

Accepted Solution

Installment Plan

Hi, I would like to pay extra on my monthly installment plan for my wireless device. Can you please tell me how to do that? Thank you.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(22)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(151)

Accepted Solution

Changed my phone number less than a month ago. Need it back

So I changed my phone number like an (Edited per community guidelines) before I changed all my email accounts with two step verification. I messaged att and they said the number isn’t available, but I think it’s still registered to me, because when I do a public search is comes back my name AT&

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Can I shut off a phone on my account but keep the number without paying for monthly service?

I would like to cancel the service on my husband's phone but keep the number....he passed away last year so the phone is not in use but I am not ready for the number to be released. Is this possible? What are my options?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Att protect

I cancelled the att protect app and downloaded the new protech Armour app. Will the new subscription auto pick up because it didn’t register in my settings subscriptions?

Questions

• Features & Services

Accepted Solution

Trying to unlock a iPhone 7 Plus that I purchased used years ago, and used with ATT number

Purchased the phone used, used for a few years with ATT number, now switched to a different phone and would like to unlock it. I attempted to send a unlock request with the IMEI #, and it returns a message that the phone is still on a payment plan and cannot be unlocked. I've tried calling Accoun

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Why did ATT rep activate a new physical sim AND a new esim for the same number?

I ordered a fresh physical SIM for my Fold 4. I didn't realize it had ESIM capability. I called 611 to get my new SIM activated after the website DIY wasn't working. The rep I was connected with seemed great but I got confused when he wanted to activate both my SIM and ESIM for my same phone number

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.