Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(206177)
unlock carrier

How can i submit a unlock request when the website site to do so is down. Is it temporary or not? It says that it was under maintenance. Sorry for bad english: ) My phone is a iphone xr

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Closing my account

Hi can you assist me I’m trying to close my AT&T SIM card cause I went back to South Africa and I’m not planning to use the SIM card anytime soon

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

thank att employee

I was at att store employee went well and beyond to help me and my dad I dont know her first name just last name and att location I would like to thank her let her manager know what a great help she was att located in valley plaza mall Bakersfield,she helped us for over 3 hours and was also still he

Questions

• Phones & Devices

S23 ultra color green

I heard an online rumor the color green may not be available at launch. Is that true. I leave for travel outside the country March 1st. So I'm hoping to get my s23 ultra before then or I'll have to cancel 😞. I really hope it arrives soon after launch. 

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Phone number switch.

I bought the apple 14 under my phone number for my wife. Her phone contact wasn't up till January. I just ordered the s23 under her number. We want to switch are numbers to match our phones.  Is that possible? 

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Want to disable mobile data completely on my phone. How? Thanks.

I'd turned off mobile data in phone setting and mobile data miraculously switched back on when I checked. I stopped using smart phones afterwards. Of course I disabled background data and mobile data usage on all apps with mobile data switched off. Thinking of using smart phone again but only wanted

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Unlock phone

Hello, i am getting a message that my phone imei does not match and not able to unlock. The phone was not replaced by warranty and i had a phone more than one year. Can you please help this issue so my phone can be unlocked?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

International Day Pass - Mexico

Currently have the Unlimited Starter Plan which includes text, talk & data in Mexico. I wanted to make sure that if I added the International Day Pass to my account (because I am going to other countries before) if I would be charged as if I was using the International Day Pass while I am in Mex

Questions

Redirected to DirectV.com .

I try to look at my cell phone bill online, but always get redirected to DirecTV.com .

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Lagging video gaming

i have unlimited wifi plan - what is the best product to purchase to help my son's ps5 from lagging?

Questions

• Features & Services

Be the first to reply

(68)
Call log incoming number changes upon loading every time

Why is a number that’s in my history call log -talk, keep changing format every time I look at it? The date and time stays the same but the phone number itself has changed.

Questions

Mi s22 ultra no quiere actualizar a Android 13 me pueden ayudar

Hola buenas mi Samsung s22 ultra no me permite actualizar a Android 13 por más que entro a actualizaciones me sale que esta actualizado y es Android 12 me pueden ayudar de verdad quiero tener Android 13 en mi celular

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Trending Accepted Solutions

(127)

Accepted Solution

Unlock old galaxy tablet

I haven't been an at&t customer in about 10 years. I have an old tablet from them that I would like to have unlock. I sent a request but it was denied because I don'the have a working number through at&t. Who can I talk to fix this?

Questions

Accepted Solution

payment processed but still no data

I'm supposed to pay my monthly plan on Feb 15 but since my data used up so I paid it yesterday. But I still cannot use data.

Questions

Accepted Solution

WOW

17 years with ATT and they can't help me..... Mother died two days ago, husband had a stroke last night and they will not help with making a payment in two weeks. I have never missed a payment or anything! Time to call Verizon I guess. I just can't believe it. I have referred so many people because

Questions

Accepted Solution

iPhone 14 Pro Max on contract in Taiwan

Does my device iPhone 14 Pro Max uses eSim card? Like there is no way for me to put a sim card from Taiwan in there because there is no pin hole to open to slot. I talked to a cellular provider in Taiwan and she said if she installs a new eSim on my phone I am at risk of losing my AT&T number in

Questions

• Phones & Devices