Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(206113)
Can send texts, but can't receive them.

About a week and a half ago, I stopped receiving texts. I can still send them and they are received by the recipient but I get nothing when it is sent to me. Have tried resetting connections but to no avail.

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Receiving international text while in USA

I had been receiving int'l text messages with no problem up until 2-3 weeks ago. Last week I called the customer service and the person did remote resetting of my cellphone. As of today I still cannot receive int'l text messages. I have done networking reset, and light reset, but the problem still e

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Last known location before the phone died

Is there any way to find a phones last location before the battery died?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Combined Bill & Phone Payoff

I have a combined bill...paying you almost $600 per month for all services. I want to pay off the 2 phones on installment but you say I can't due to them being on a combined bill.  UNCOMBINE THEM so that I can pay the phones off.  I talked to a representative who said he would uncombine t

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Cannot unlock iphone. Keep getting error: "The information you have entered is incorrect. Please update and try again."

AS the subject says, I'm trying to unlock my iphone (also have the same issue on my wife's account). But keep getting an error: "The information you have entered is incorrect. Please update and try again." Its a prepaid phone and account, but meets the unlock eligibility requirements.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

SPAM Risk Caller ID

How do I get rid of the SPAM Risk alert on my Caller ID whenever I call someone?

Questions

• Features & Services

Internet Connectivity Problems with the Radiant Core

Hopefully I'm posting in the right part of the forum. As suggested in the subject, I have an AT&T Radiant Core model U304AA. It's relatively new, having been bought within the last year as a replacement for my last phone (an Alcatel Tetra). For some reason, it struggles to connect to our

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Your unlock request was denied because your phone is no longer active on an AT&T account.

Hey Att Team! I need your help. My name is Tejaswi and I am your former client for 15 years. I would like to unlock my Iphone 8, which I paid in full within two years and now I have no debt to AT&T. Now I tried to unlock my phone online four times and every time I'm getting this error - "Your u

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Phone unlock

I have met all the eligibility requirements to unlock our phones. When we ported over to new carrier, they were unlocked.  Then, they were locked again a few weeks later just in time for my son to have a seizure and not be able to call for help.  I have been in stores and have called ever

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Cancel my combined billing.

How do I go about canceling my combined At&t wireless and directv billing. I would like to have them separate again. I don't care about the discount because so far I haven't seen one. Please someone help me!!! Sharon

Questions

Be the first to reply

(64)
AT&T ActiveArmour

Moments ago, received an update that noted nearly 500 apps were scanned.

Questions

• Features & Services

help porting number

We had a prepaid wireless home phone from ATT Gophone since the $20 fee wasmuch cheaper than the landline $43. In early 2022 we were informed that the3G service for our home device would no longer work and they (Gophone) sentus another unit. It apparently had a malfunction that would prevent thehome

Questions

• Features & Services

Call log incoming number changes upon loading every time

Why is a number that’s in my history call log -talk, keep changing format every time I look at it? The date and time stays the same but the phone number itself has changed.

Questions

Mi s22 ultra no quiere actualizar a Android 13 me pueden ayudar

Hola buenas mi Samsung s22 ultra no me permite actualizar a Android 13 por más que entro a actualizaciones me sale que esta actualizado y es Android 12 me pueden ayudar de verdad quiero tener Android 13 en mi celular

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Trending Accepted Solutions

(108)