AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(203241)
Trade-In Credit

I am super frustrated with this company!!!! We have four lines for our family.  Traded in 4 Samsung Galaxy phones to get 4 Samsung S22's for free. We started serviced on 4/30/22, and I brought 4 phones into the Jefferson City, MO AT&T store on 5/1/22 for credit.  AT&T is only show

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Accepted Solution

I want remove the AT&T Protect Advantage service from all of our phones immediately. Can you help please

Hello. I want remove the AT&T Protect Advantage service from all of our phones immediately. Can you help please

Questions

Convert to a New AT&T Prepaid Plan

I am currently on the AT&T Prepaid Plan for $300 per year giving me 8GB data per month. There's a new $300 plan that allows 16GB per month, but I can't select it to renew. How to I move to the new plan?

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

cant email to sms or mms

whether i choose to send to (my number)@mms.att.net or sms.att.net i get the following bounced back Your message wasn't delivered to [email scrubbed] because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail. and 550 5.2.0 <[email scrubbed]> - 2KhkpyS8MMcum2KhkptGan -

Questions

Link to Upload ID When Upgrading Phone

I received an email but where can I find the link to upload my ID to verify my identity? There is only an Order # link in the email which only takes me to a page telling me my order is on hold until you receive my ID but no link to upload the ID. Can you please provide the link. I am unable to

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Official Solution

Can't Access Online Account

I bought a SIM card today at ATT for an ATT mobile hotspot. I tried to access my account online. I entered my "phone number" for the SIM card. (In quotes because it does not allow making phone calls.) And my ZIP code. But then it wanted my billing account number. How would I have any access to th

Questions

Ported my number into the 16gb $300 plan, lost bonus data.

As the subject say, ported my number into the 16gb $300 plan after completed online activation with a temp number, and lost bonus data. Called 611 and chat, they both confirmed that porting after successful activation forfeits bonus data. I asked multiple time to be shown this in the plan details

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

North Lane Refund Card process issues with Activation - Why is AT&T not fixing this?!?

The refund card activation process managed by North Lane is a disaster, either an intentional Scam or Incompetence, not sure which. The recorded message when calling both the 1-877 and 1-800 numbers isn't working, nor does card activation via the website login.nothlane.comm/ATT. I see numerous posts

Questions

Unlock Iphone

I purchased for cash from AT&T store an iphone in 2017. This replaced an existing iphone. I have 2 iphones with AT&T as carrier. On December 1 I requested these be unlocked. My account is current. After several days one phone was unlocked. The other has been denied unlock for 5 days. I have

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Trouble Connecting

Is there anyone else out there who has wireless internet connection and 5g AND have been having issues with getting into their email account and DIRECTV? I’m having to put in my username and password reset almost EVERY SINGLE TIME I go on and it’s so frustrating!!! Would anyone on here have a sugges

Questions

• Features & Services

Be the first to reply

(94)
Trade-In Credit

I am super frustrated with this company!!!! We have four lines for our family.  Traded in 4 Samsung Galaxy phones to get 4 Samsung S22's for free. We started serviced on 4/30/22, and I brought 4 phones into the Jefferson City, MO AT&T store on 5/1/22 for credit.  AT&T is only show

Questions

Convert to a New AT&T Prepaid Plan

I am currently on the AT&T Prepaid Plan for $300 per year giving me 8GB data per month. There's a new $300 plan that allows 16GB per month, but I can't select it to renew. How to I move to the new plan?

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Ported my number into the 16gb $300 plan, lost bonus data.

As the subject say, ported my number into the 16gb $300 plan after completed online activation with a temp number, and lost bonus data. Called 611 and chat, they both confirmed that porting after successful activation forfeits bonus data. I asked multiple time to be shown this in the plan details

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Unlock Iphone

I purchased for cash from AT&T store an iphone in 2017. This replaced an existing iphone. I have 2 iphones with AT&T as carrier. On December 1 I requested these be unlocked. My account is current. After several days one phone was unlocked. The other has been denied unlock for 5 days. I have

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Unlock Device

I paid off my installment plan and placed an unlock request. ATT has repeatedly denied my request due to "Device is a prepaid device, use Prepaid unlock device app on phone". I don't have a prepaid device or phone. I'm attempting to change carriers and ATT is holding up the process.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Samsung Galaxy S8 Active wont forward emails to outlook

For about a week now my phone (Gmail) will not forward emails to my work email (Outlook). I'm not getting an error message on either end. It's just not showing up on the Outlook side.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Trending Accepted Solutions

(281)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Trade-in SCAM

Don’t fall for the AT&T scam. I also had a iPhone8 that I traded in for the new iPhone14 in the latest AT&T promotion.  The trade in iPhone8 was in perfect condition and warranted a $350 trade-in value.  I even had my crack screen replaced ($100) in order to turn the iPhone8 in in

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Samsung Note 20 ultra 5g software update

So with all the talk of the new upgrade I check my phone and I am still running Android 10, why haven't I had any updates in years?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how can i transfer my line to another account

can i transfer my phone and phone number from my dad’s accounts to my boyfriend’s without paying it off?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Account suspension

Hello, I'm in Europe currently and don't know when I will be back but I can't suspend my plan because there is no connection in Europe so the system cannot identify it's my so how can I suspend my account?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.