Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Wireless Forum

Wireless Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(197337)

Closed

Control Temperature

Hi guys... One of my friends is very much concerned with his reptile pet as they do not maintain a constant internal body temperature. Is there any device that controls the temperature? His birthday is coming in next month Temperature controller will the best gift for him as well as for his p

Questions

• Features & Services

Will I be charged with WI FI CALLING for calling International Day pass countries ?

What I know is that so won’t be charge in case I use WIFI CALLING when calling back to the U.S., but how about the country I will travel to? In that countries, there’s international Day Pass coverage.

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Apple Pay error when paying bill

I am trying to pay my bill via the MyATT app, and I receive the following error: Your payment of $ didn't gothrough. Try paying againWe couldn't process your payment info.Try entering your info again or try usinganother payment method.(MSPMTE300106) I normally just pay my bill with Apple Pay v

Questions

WIRELESS CALLER Instead of Phone Number, Please Change

How do I remove this from happening? Who thought that showing WIRELESS CALLER is a better idea than showing me the actual phone number? Why is it in ALL CAPS like my phone is yelling at me? Sometimes you have to wonder who is in charge of making decisions and how they still have a job! This has to b

Questions

• Features & Services

Closed

Apple Watch 3 won’t connect to the ATT cellular network

Can someone anyone from ATT please solve this issue. I’ve sent over 6 hours on the phone with reps trying to solve this issue. I’ve had my watch since Sep 22 and it will not connect to the cellular network! The only reason I purchased the new series was because of the LTE connectivity. If ATT is una

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Don’t buy from Sam’s Clubs

Walked into a Sam’s club and sales rep asked what I paid for cell service, I said just under 200 for 4 phones. He said, what if I can get you 4 new iPhone 11 Pro’s for free and cut your bill to 160 by switching over to Att&t. I said what’s the catch, he says just port over your lines and trade i

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Samsung phone stuck on Airplane mode

When I put my SIM card into my Galaxy A52 the airplane mode symbol fills in light blue and it will not shut off. I have done a hard reset, checked secure mode, checked all permissions and 3rd party apps and finally a factory reset and nothing worked.

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Looks like the IMEI number you entered doesn’t match an AT&T device.

I'm trying to unlock an old iphone 6s my mother was using prior to upgrading but I receive: "Looks like the IMEI number you entered doesn’t match an AT&T device. Try entering it again. Dial *#06# on your mobile phone to make sure you have the right IMEI." The 6s has been paid off for years...any hel

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Can't Unlock iPhone 6

I switched from AT&T to a different carrier a bit over a year ago, but I kept my old AT&T iPhone 6 as a backup spare because it worked just fine. I'm intending to give it to a friend now, but I can't unlock it. When I made an unlock request, I was told by the portal that the IMEI number wasn't conne

Questions

• Phones & Devices

New Wireless Subscriber Needs Account Number To Set Up Online Account

I switched to AT&T today from Verizon. That said, I wanna set up my online account. However, I do not know what my account number is. I try to sign up and give my phone number and my zip code. Then it takes me to another screen asking for my account number. Everything I've seen says its on your

Questions

5 Gb of bonus

I got a Message from Att. That likes attached picture. But I have never got it. Is there anyone like me?

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

FCC Complaints vs. AT&T

Is everyone aware of fcc.gov ?   use it to get action on complaints vs. AT & T

Questions

Need to update contact email.

My [email scrubbed] is no longer active.  I need to change it to [email scrubbed].  I can't reset my password or log on to my account because of the inactive email.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Caller ID Name

So - according to ATT - prepay phones will  show up on Caller ID as "Wireless Caller" or something. My phone does not show up as that.  It shows up with someone else's name. Any ideas how to change this?

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how to change caller id displayed name

I want to change "wireless caller" to something else. How do I do that with prepaid phone???

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.