For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(222372)

Closed

unlocking iphone

received approval, erased reset, not unlocked, waited 48 hours erased and reset still not unlocked.

Questions

Need to Export Messages from selected phone numbers to computer to be able to print them. Or Export All of the Messages & be able to sort them from the computer. Using Samsung S23Ultra

Questions

Caller id premier

Hello, on my premier account there seems to be no way to change my outgoing caller id, it shows company name, need to change to my own name etc…tried calling support constantly getting disconnected by them…can anyone help?

Questions

Anyone receiving Strange GET?c=ATTV texts on their phone?

Is anyone else getting strange "GET?c=ATTV:SM-998U1/14:4...." texts on their phone lately? It is coming in from 94183567 currently but the number appears to change.  I am getting this about once a day now on my Samsung Galaxy S21. .  . That GET looks very suspicious to me but ru

Questions

My plan is the Unlimited Plus One Line

My plan is charging me $143 for my wireless. My bill shows two charges of $75 for on line and $67 for another. However, I only have one cell phone. When I call customer service they tell me this is normal because I have home internet and cable. However, I pay $30 for cable and $37 for internet. Does

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

complaint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to file a complaint with corporate. An employee needs to go work for mcdonalds. I want my (Edited per community guidelines)ing money back from a bill i paid and then cancelled 4 days later. They said I would get a refund. Now they say.....oh sorry for you, no refund. Auto payment, been with a

Questions

Losing ability to make calls and text

On Monday 4/18 I did the latest Apple update on my phone, when it was done I lost the ability to text or call , I could use iMessages over WiFi but no calling ability. I called Apple care from my daughters phone, they did some trouble shooting and a reset , still no ability to text or call . Apple s

Questions

Unlock instructions: ${masterData.unlockInstruction}

In my "Use these instructions to unlock your device" email from ATT, it refers to "Unlock instructions: ${masterData.unlockInstruction}" and I'm unable to unlock. Please advise with corrected instructions.

Questions

Renewing

I paid for my Prepaid bill this month and it said it was suppose to renew today but it hasn't. Am I supposed to do something else? Or does it renew the day after is says it renews.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Nighthawk M1, prepaid, using in Canada?

I have an ATT Nighthawk M1. When I travel and need data, I pay the $50 for the month, and I have 100GB of data.  Been working fine for a few years. THIS YEAR, I'm going into Alberta for a month or so, and will need data.  What do I need to do to make this work on ATT?  As far as I k

Questions

Be the first to reply

(26)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(31)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.