Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Wireless Forum

Wireless Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(197522)
Sim card swap to new phone

I bought a new iphone from the apples store can I just put my current sim in my new phone or is there a process

Questions

• Phones & Devices

AT&T DataConnect Data Removed but billed me for the month

I received a confirmation that I was billed 34.99 last 8/9/2022. But I wasn’t been able to access the internet. I thought it was just down. But after 4 days I checked my account. It says I was billed but my status was “pending”. I called the AT&T customer service number.. after and hour and hal

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

collections

Can't get through cuz don't know the pin. am trying to settle a claim against the estate I'm working on by AT&T. The total is very incorrect.  No one will talk to me!  Guess they don't want their $$$!  We have since gone with another company but need to settle up with AT&T as

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Accepted Solution

Samsung S10/msm issues

I'm having problems sending pictures from my Samsung S10 to my wife's Samsung s22 ultra ..none of them will go through but I can send photos to everyone else..

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Legit? ATTVianuClassActionSettlement.com - Suspicious text via gateway.

Suspicious text: AT&T Free Msg: Payment (by bill credit or check) available under a settlement. File your simple claim to receive a payment. For more information, go to www.ATTVianuClassActionSettlement.com or (888) 564-8288 From: 11112000 Seems like it could well be legit, so worth investiga

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Nokia cell booster (femetocell)

I just received a cell booster from ATT. Model SS2FII femtocell multi-band soho.  The power LED blinks white and the internet LED blinks orange.  The Nokia manual says I need to open udp port 150, 4500, and 123 but I can’t open these ports without the IP address.  Does this unit have

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Can't get VVM to work on Unlocked Pixel 6a.

I had a Note 8 for about 5 years and always used VVM. I got a Pixel 6a a week ago and can't get the VVM to work, whether it's the tab in the Google Phone app or the VVM app itself. Old messages are there and transcribed, though.

Questions

• Features & Services

Can I have a postpaid sim along with a prepaid sim

I have a prepaid sim and I want to convert it to postpaid and I am facing so much difficulty while doing this is it possible to have another postpaid sim from at&t( definitely number will be changed) and also current active prepaid sim from AT&T

Questions

Does my wireless plan make me eligible for promotion credits?

Does AT&T Unlimited Starter Plan make me eligible for the the free phone and trade-in plan promotion credits?

Questions

Roaming

Hi, I am resident in America and using AT&T My plan is including unlimited text and call in Canada and Mexico. Plan is AT&T value plus.  now I’m in Canada. Do I need to turn on roaming? I’m afraid to turn on it. I want to make sure that there are no additional fee when using w

Questions

• Features & Services

Why does my device meet all the requirements but still can't be unlocked?

I'm trying to unlock my prepaid device but the system says it can't be unlocked. It does not specify a reason why it can't be unlocked, just states that it can't be. Please help me?

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Netgear MR1100 says "Mobile Broadband Disconnected"

I've actually gotten two of these Nighthawk mobile hotspots, one of which is AT&T branded, in my attempts to get one of them to work. I'm in a place where the reception is spotty - my phone gets one or two bars, which is *usually* enough, and when it works I get a good 10Mbit/s. The hotspot repo

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Active Armor blocking spam

Is there a way to block repeative spams by a company’s name in addition to their phone number since each call comes from a different number but the same name?

Questions

• Features & Services

Service in Murrieta

First what's going on in Murrieta? No service (phone calls) for four days and they just told me it won't be fixed until 8/12. Now, how can they have service out for one week and not tell the customers a single thing? Second, I've now chatted with at least 6 different people including two so-called s

Questions

• Phones & Devices

dropping 5G & wireless call often

It seems at random times 5G & wireless call will drop. We restart our devices daily. Sometimes if we restart one or both will kick on, but not always. Sometimes we have to restart a phone 4-8 times per day. Any suggestions on why this happens or what to do?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.