Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Wireless Forum

Wireless Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(197444)
Cell phone/internet usage on a cruise

We recently signed up for a cruise. Part of the package included wifi for so many minutes. Do we still need to do the international plan while on the ship?   We have used that plan for a land trip to Ireland but never a cruise so I'm not sure how that all works. Can someone explain to

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Prepaid

I paid my prepaid account today and it is still not letting me place calls or texts or has data.

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Galaxy Ultra 22 5g not on registered network no cell signal

This started yesterday. no cell signal and can't get data or make calls.  I've swapped sim cards at the att store.  They adjusted and verified VPN settings.  The phone alternates between 5g and nothing.  even with 5g showing I can't make calls.  Recently updated software so

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Is there anyway to get ATT to whitelist a gmail address?

Have a machine alarm system in operation for 10+ years that sends a message out to 4 ATT phones via a Gmail address to MMS. Since Saturday Afternoon, this has been disabled. After reading on the forum, I realize I'm one of many. Even in just the last 6 days. It has worked flawlessly up until

Questions

• Features & Services

Reception issues

When I’m talking to someone, they can’t hear me, it happens after talking a few moments

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Blatantly lied to and ripped off

I needed a phone with the ability to hold 2 sim cards from different carriers, so I could stop carrying 2 phones around. After some research, S22 ultra can do it. I had Verizon, but they wouldn't cut me any deals on a new phone. Then AT&T shows up to change my modem and I tell the store manager

Questions

No signal

We do not have service in lake city arkansas do u know what is happening. the zip Code is 72437  the area code is 870 

Questions

Why is it so difficult to login to AT&A wireless internet acct?

I've ben trying 2 pay bill 4 days! At every login attempt, AT&T doesn't recognz eithr my passwd & or email add. 2 pay bil wthout an acct # it reqirs u enter email add. When I enter my email add, I get err msg asking me 2 enter a valid add. I also suddenly began gettng msg I have 2 Id's. 3 r

Questions

I was scammed

I saw AT&T still had their "any year any condition" deal going on with Samsung and I decided walk into an AT&T store to trade in an old Galaxy S3 for $800 credits which went great. I decided to use the credits to get an S22 and I was told by the manager there was a promotion going on where I

Questions

I HAVE A NEW PREPAID ACCOUNT. I APPLIED FOR THE ACP AND I AM APPROVED. WHAT DO I DO NOW?

I have a new prepaid account and have been approved for the ACP. I advised my local AT&T store of my recent approval. The store advised me to reach out to ACP, so I did. NOW.. the ACP says that AT&T has to be the one to do this transaction. I'm getting the run around here and it is very frus

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

I was lied to about a phone purchase when my other phone broke

I was told when my phone broke that I'd have to mail it in and it could take over a week to get back ( I can't go without a phone that long) so I asked if there was any way I could get a new phone seeming I was making installments on it. I was told that if I started making installments on a new phon

Questions

Suspended Service

I lost my phone... filed claim. Got the new phone. But also found my old phone. Old phone is fine, so I sent back the new phone. Now I can't reactivate my old phone. Help please 🙏🏽

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Call and text history.

Does at&t prepaid delete phone records such as phone calls and text messages on the data usage history from your account? I am trying to figure out if an call or text message was done on a certain date does that show the correct calls and text messages from that day? If so if I had no more calls

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

I received the code to unlock my device but it is the wrong code, can someone help me with this, please?

Hi, My request to unlock a Netgear MR1100 was approved, I received an email with instructions and the unlocking code. The issue is the code is wrong.  I was approved and received a confirmation email with instructions and the unlocking code I also checked the "unlock status page" and you ca

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Global IMO Discount

Hi, I currently work for a tech company and am enrolled in the IMO discount. Last month, July 2022, my discount was not applied, it was about $98.10 dollars more and AT&T charged me.  I spent about 5 hours on the phone with about 15 different employees to try to get this corrected to no av

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.