Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Wireless Forum

Wireless Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(197336)

Closed

Misleading salespersons and crazy high bills

I was in Sam’s club one day and an AT&T rep (I’m guessing a contractor from another company representing AT&T) convinced me to sign up. They kept mentioning my bill will go down “when you sign up for the AARP discount”. That did not sound right, but it wasn’t until later that It sunk in tha

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Galaxy S9 stopped making and receiving calls

We bought a Samsung Galaxy S9 in December to avoid the G3 shutdown. The S9 was working fine until about February 26th; since then we are not able to make or receive calls although texting still worked. Consumer Cellular can not fix the problem and said we need to get a new phone because this S9 is n

Questions

• Phones & Devices

AT&T Loyalty Department contact number routing back to Customer Service

Made several attempts to cancel a line on an account and was unsuccessful. As per Customer Service department, only AT&T Loyalty Department can initiate the line cancellation.  The issue since I started calling is that all attempts by the last (3)three AT&T Customer Service Representat

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

text message logs

How long does at&t store text message info? How far back can I print off text message info? Will it have what was texted and received or just to who and times?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Access to my mother's account as power of attorney

I am a long time at&t customer and need help. Not with my own account, but my mother's, who has dementia and is in a nursing home, and I am her financial and medical power of attorney.  Who can I speak to about getting access to her account so I can pay her bill,  as I am in charge of

Questions

Closed

I want to do a credit application to see if i can get a phone

Not sure want to do a credit application to see if i qualify for a phone

Questions

Closed

Apply for phone

Apply for wireless phone

Questions

Closed

FRp bypass,no JavaScript enabled after hard reset

Irecently bought a second-hand phone don't know the previous owners Google information and so I'm stuck on Google verification page the phone is a ZTE blade spark and I need to get past the Google verification to unlock the phone and use my services but I don't have a computer or a laptop or an OTG

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Two Wireless Accounts

I’ve been trying to figure out if I can do two wireless accounts one with me and my immediate family and the aunts and uncles on another account but still have them both under my name/ssn. Anybody know if it’s possible?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlocked carriers phone won't work with ATT network?

Hello, so i have a galaxy S10 5G that stop making calls and sending pictures msgs but i can use the data and text. This has been going for about 4 weeks now. I went to ATT store and the girl representative told me that ATT is not letting unlocked phones from different carrier or unlock phones bought

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Cell data on Android keeps cutting out

I cat even watch a video without it buffering I pay for the best plan and I don't have a data limit set or the data saver on and it says I have full service.

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

Iphone is like my dog

I have bought iphone for my kid at promo 1$ but there is nothing working as it is described in the promotion.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Looking for an email to contact ATT upper management department about fraud.

Employee told customer he would fix issues and yet has not. Now paying for 10 lines but only have use of 6.

Questions

Switch credit does not arrive after 6 months

I was a T-Mobile user and switched to AT&T in Jan 2022. I was told I will get a $10 credit per line for 25 months, which called switch promo credit, or port-in credit because I switch the operator from T-Mobile to AT&T. After that, I found I never receive the credit in my bill in my last 5 b

Questions

Can I transfer one line?

I have multiple lines on my account. If I transfer a line someone else, can I just transfer one line or will I have to transfer all lines under my plan?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.