Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Wireless Forum

Wireless Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(197606)
international data usage

I was on a cruise last week and my 5 year old son took his ipad that is linked to ,y daughters account. She informed me that he has $600 of international data usage. She has called at&t and they have not helped. We didnt change anything on it. He did have it on to play games. But never Did it wo

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Dual sim sms issue

I just got a S22 ultra and have a dual(sim amd esim) activated with separate numbers. Only issue so far is that mms can only be downloaded on one or the other, I have to go to setting and choose one to be primary every time I recieve a mms on hje other not chosen as primary at the time the message i

Questions

• Phones & Devices

How do I sign up for International day pass for a specific day?

I'm departing the US late on a Saturday and will arrive in Europe early on a Sunday. The only options for turning on International day pass are "Today", and last and next billing cycle.  If if don't turn it on before I leave will I be able to turn it on once I arrive? 

Questions

review

Hello, I just wanted to make a review so that people actually know how At&t is before switching to them. We had the absolute worst experience with them. First we try to have Wifi installed but the service tech never showed up on the scheduled day to install it, but for some reason they were able

Questions

Loud buzzing noise coming from AT&T relay station

I live next to a relay station in Maggie Valley, NC. There has been a loud buzzing noise coming from it for the past week. I can hear it clearly in my home with all the windows closed. It's awful to hear. I called customer service and kept getting transferred to another department because no one kno

Questions

• Features & Services

My bill

So i forgot to switch my credit card and it got charged and it says paid on wirless auto pay .so i updated and put it on my other credit card to make sure it gets taken out but it keeps trying to take money out my credit card that i forgot to take off . So im wondering did it get paid or not ? I don

Questions

Unknown Device synced to my phone

I have several phones on my family wireless account. When I am online on the ATT app and go to my device - my own cell number- options and settings - manage number sync - click on synced watches - there is a picture of a phone and it says unknown device. I do not have a watch synced to my phone or a

Questions

• Phones & Devices

ATT refusing to honor first responder discount

My wife and I are both eligible for the first responder (multi-line) discount per ATT's documentation. We opted to put the account in her name as she had her proof of eligibility with her at the time the sales person approached us.  My wife is a 911 Dispatcher.  She has now spent SEVERAL

Questions

Transfer codes

We bought new phones, traded in the old ones, with a new carrier T-Mobile. Our sim cards and phones are gone. We didn't have a transfer PIN from A T & T. We have temporary numbers from T-Mobile. ATT can't give use the code because our account can't be accessed since a security code goes to the s

Questions

• Phones & Devices

att.com keeps asking me to change my password

att.com and the myatt app force me to change my password about every 2-3 weeks, telling me there are too many login attempts. I am the only one who logs into this account. The stupid part is, I change it to the exact same password every time, so this can't be a security precaution. How can I get thi

Questions

cannot get a new eSIM

I logged in into my at&t account and select my device that need to get a eSIM. i put my EID and IMEi number in my account and it said the EID is not found. I saw i have imei2 number. Should I put Imei2 number to see if it works?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Att next up feature wrongful charge

I never like to have the $5 next up feature on my account. In December I got new phones for my family and I made sure to say we don't want to have the next up feature added. I went in weeks later to add screen protectors and made sure to say I don't want the $5 next up feature. This was add

Questions

How can I stop getting Spam Risk calls? (10x/day!)

I've got an iPhone on an AT&T plan. Suddenly I'm getting ten or more voice calls a day listed as "Spam Risk". Googling, the only advice I've found is "Block that number". Thanks, but they're all from different numbers. If AT&T and Apple can tell that they're Spam RIsks, and filter them to

Questions

• Features & Services

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Mobile HotSpot Low/ Weak Signal - Solutions from the AT&T Community Team

Learn why your hotspot may not be in the best place to get a signal There are a few reasons why you may be having trouble with your HotSpot connection:Device or Electronics near your HotSpotWalls & Building design The number of people surfing or streamingHow far away you are from the H

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Weaker and poorer signal

I have been a loyal ATT customer for well over 15 years and I used to brag about the coverage and refer friend and family to switch. In the last couple of years, I noticed that my signal has been getting weaker and I find more dead and poor spots in my community.  Is ATT going to do something

Questions

• Features & Services

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.