Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Wireless Forum

Wireless Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(197444)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

RCS not working for all people since getting S22

Since getting my new S22, RCS no longer works with my wife. We are both on AT&T branded Samsung phones and using Google Messages.  We both have chat features enabled.  The only difference is that mine says it's "powered by AT&T" while hers says "powered by Jibe Mobile".  Does

Questions

• Phones & Devices

New SIM card for existing device, plan, and number

I signed up for a data-only tablet plan but very stupidly broke the SIM card I received. A new one was supposed to be sent, but after 2 months of delays AT&T cancelled the order (so I’ve been paying for a service I don’t actually have). I bought a different AT&T SIM card elsewhere but have b

Questions

• Features & Services

AT&T DataConnect Data Removed but billed me for the month

I received a confirmation that I was billed 34.99 last 8/9/2022. But I wasn’t been able to access the internet. I thought it was just down. But after 4 days I checked my account. It says I was billed but my status was “pending”. I called the AT&T customer service number.. after and hour and hal

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Samsung Galaxy s20 FE 5G - Signal Strength

I have been experiencing signal strength drop to -125 dBm on my Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G. I place in in airplane mode for 10 seconds and when it returns my signal strength goes to -68 dBm but after 30 seconds idle it drops back down to -125 then sometimes goes back to -68 almost like it is cycling u

Questions

• Features & Services

Can't make phone calls with new Samsung Galaxy S21

I changed phones from pixel 2 to Galaxy S21 a couple days ago. Everything, including messaging, browsing on wifi and data, and receiving calls all work flawlessly. However, I cannot place outgoing calls. No matter what number I try, an automated operator says "your call cannot be completed as dialed

Questions

• Phones & Devices

No internet/data even after factory reset and new SIM cards - PLEASE HELP

Unlocked less than year old iPhone 13, went abroad in May and was using foreign SIMs with no issues. August 5th, return to the US and put in my original SIM card, since then my phone has 2 bars and says 5G, but I cannot access any internet/use iMessage unless connected to WiFi. I can receive phone c

Questions

• Features & Services

Sending SMS messages from iPhone to Android users over wifi

My phone works great on wifi for calling and texting fellow iPhone users, but it won't stay connected to Android users and I can't send SMS texts to these Android users via wifi. Is this a setting issue or a feature shortcoming?

Questions

• Features & Services

Wireless service cancelled as fraud activity

Wireless service cancelled as fraud activity. When contacted fraud management though form submission, as a reply they say account was created without my authorization. I’m trying to get back to fraud management team which only reaches to voice answering machine and no human handles it. Hours do I co

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Blocking spam calls when real source number isn't displayed on caller ID

I'm getting numerous spam calls from the same number every day on my AT&T Prepaid flip-phone. At least, it appears as the same number when I check my usage online. When I view the number with caller ID on my phone, it displays with my own area code and prefix, but the last four digits vary every

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Phone has bars but no service or Internet

My phone's has bars but no service or Internet, it worked for a small amount of time yesterday now today nothing at all.

Questions

• Features & Services

I Lost My Number AGAIN!

In May, I spent a long time contacting your customer service because I couldn't dial and even lost my account. I was told by your customer service that it was the problem in your system. Luckily, the problem was finally solved and I recovered my number and the money in my account. I set up auto-pay

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Cell plan in Dominican republic

I am in the Dominican Republic and have chosen to decline the option for 10 dollars a day for unlimited service as I have wifi 24/7 at my resort. Well I just found out my data is still going through even tho I turned off my cellular plan in the option of my iPhone. I am wondering if I am going to be

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Bluetooth

Got new replacement iphone 13 and it will only connect to my apple watch but no other bluetooth devices

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Unlock phone

Hello AT&T team. I was gifted a phone by my friend in the US, Viginia. Please help me unlock the phone because I am now in a different country and I can not use another sim card. Regard Samuel

Questions

• Phones & Devices

How do I generate a Master Code Key for Samsung Galaxy S9

I need an MCK, which is a Master Code Key. My Samsung Galaxy S9, which i bought from AT&T, is locked. I tried to unlock it to switch carriers and the unlock key, which I got from AT&T,  did not work. Now my phone is locked and the message I get is "Enter MCK". I called AT&T 4 times

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.