Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Wireless Forum

Wireless Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(197402)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I have a scheduled payment today - HELP!

I have a scheduled payment today-however, my bill for this month was also added in-I don’t have enough funds at this moment to cover the $700 bill, but will have the money to pay my regular bill which is due next week next week… now what????

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Getting an E-sim before receiving the physical sim card for the 12month prepaid plan

Hi, I am currently living outside of America but I plan on going back soon. I was hoping to start the 12 month prepaid plan with at&t but would like to get the plan activated before landing in America. Would it be possible to get a E-sim for the new plan before receiving the physical sim card?

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Inquiry regarding prepaid cards

Hi, I just made a stupid mistake and would like to know if there's any solution. I bought numbers of perpaid cards as I thought I could use them to pay for an annual plan. Now I know that the cards can't pay an annual plan, and my account balance appears to be zero for some reason.  On my a

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Preorder the all-new Samsung Z Flip4 with AT&T Community

Time to backflip with the new Samsung Z Flip4   It is time to sizzle this summer with the all-new Samsung Z Flip4. It is sleeker than before and can fit in your pocket, no problem! On top of that, advances in the OS have upgraded the Z Flip4 cameras ability like Samsung's Super Night Solution

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Cell data on Android keeps cutting out

I cat even watch a video without it buffering I pay for the best plan and I don't have a data limit set or the data saver on and it says I have full service.

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

visual voicemail

I have had my phone account for a couple of years. How do i set up visual voicemail? the setup asks me to change my password and when I try it says account does not exist. I think I set up voicemail correctly.

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Poor cell phone service in Little Rock Port Authority Industrial Park and southward

We have TERRIBLE cell phone service at the Little Rock Port Authority and surrounding areas--our address is 10600 Industrial Harbor Drive. My boss has to sit in the foyer to use his cell phone.  I can't send text messages with pictures or access Groupme some days; some days my calls don't go o

Questions

• Features & Services

Device unlocking

Hello, I submitted an unlock request early May this year. The status is showing Pending. It has been in this status for almost 3 months, and when I try to submit another request it tells me that there is already a request for the provided IMEI number. So I am stuck and do not know how to proceed wit

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Lost cell coverage in neighborhood

Using wi-fi calling - so no problems when I'm home. But once I step outside my house, I can't get reliable connection at all until I leave my neighborhood. According to the ATT coverage map, I'm in the covered area. The problem seemed to have started a few months ago. What can I do? How can I

Questions

• Features & Services

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Call settings mobile data turned off notification

No matter what I do a notification keeps showing up on my new Samsung galaxy s21+5g phone saying that my mobile data has been turned off (call settings) no matter what I do the notification won't go away and I don't have money to be throwing around on data. I really need some help to get rid of it,

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Detailed text

We have 4 lines my wife is the account holder by going to data text and talk it ask which line you would like the verification code sent to my question is if I send the code to my line will it notify the account holder through email or alert any of the other lines

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

How can I TEMPORARILY disable my ActiveArmour?

I am unable to receive a call back from any number that is not in my contacts. It gets blocked every time.

Questions

• Features & Services

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sd card problems freezing can't text and storage issues

So I got an SD card and is worked for a week I got Minecraft too I never power off my phone so one day I woke up and it had to power on and I went to play Minecraft it's not on phone anymore SD card isn't read I reinsert it plenty of times and I even deleted stuff to download Minecraft I deleted thr

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why are my emojis sending and showing up as question marks

Im using a samsung note 9 and when i send emojis others receive them as question marks no matter what emoji or what phone i send to i also reset my phone and tried using them but it didnt work at all im using the default keyboard az well

Questions

• Features & Services

Accepted Solution

Revival of my old AT&T prepaid number

I have not been in the US since the past 3 years due to the pandemic. I had not renewed my old pay as you go number with AT&T but had a credit of close to USD100 in my account. Is there any way I can get my old number revived please. The number I held was [EDITED per Community Guidelines] . Any

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.