Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Wireless Forum

Wireless Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(197401)
Where to Voice "OUR" Complaints

Who can we voice our complaints to be heard by AT&T? I want the Samsung feature, Call and Text on other devices Enabled by AT&T. its such (Edited per community guidelines) that they block that feature. You see these features advertised by Samsung, but you don't see that its blocked when you sign up.

Questions

• Features & Services

Unlimited plan removed

We have had unlimited data on our hotspot, MF923, since 2016. Evidently in the last 3-4 months, AT&T has switched the plan from unlimited to a set limit with overage fees. The charges for the last three months have been roughly, $400, $400, $800. My wife attempted to call AT&T Wednesday nigh

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

AT&T Activating step keeps spinning

iPhone 12 Pro Max and Apple Watch 7 cellular won’t complete activation step. In the Watch app under Cellular, it says AT&T Activating but the progress icon just spins and hasn’t stopped for days. I unpaired and retried but got the same issue again.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

I got Airtel ESIM in my iPhone XR mobile but I don get signal in USA

I got to know AT&T network will provide signal for Airtel customers can you help me to troubleshoot the Issue

Questions

• Phones & Devices

What charges to expect while using the International Day Pass?

I traveled to Canada from the U.S. in April 2022. I used the ATT International Day Pass and was expecting no charges other than $10/day.  When I returned and saw my bill, I was also charged $1/minute for a phone call I made.  I'm not sure if the charge was for a call I made to a Canadian

Questions

• Features & Services

I'm mad

I have been having issues with att from home internet taking a week after i was told 2 days then a sales rep comes and i switch phone carriers. They give me 2/3 Brand new phones that don't work. I would like to speak to a GM representative have been hanging up on me and all

Questions

• Phones & Devices

My phone not registered on a network

Hi I just activated my at&t simcard on at&t Samsung galaxy however when trying t make a call or text messages it gives me error of my phone not registered on a network. I switched the phone off and try again but didn't work then I resetted the network settings but didn't work too finally I

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

fraud by individual Jerremy H with the IHX team

I recently transferred my account from T Mobile to ATT and what a mistake that was. The ATT associate led me to believe that I would pay $50.00 for 2 lines of service. They took my phones for trade, and they now tell me that I cannot recover then. All I want to do at this point is to recove

Questions

Signature Program Elite vs Premium

AT&T recently switched their top tier program from Elite to Premium to avoid having to offer HBOMAX for free to new customers. For those of us who are on the elite program are we still eligible for the signature discount? Currently the "legal stuff" outlines requirement to be a part of the Premi

Questions

All Service and Data drops in specific ZIP code

When I come into this area, I've lived there or visited for the last 25 years, I lose all cell service and data. I can not make a call, text, or use any data for any app. Its completely useless. I am concerned and I have already opened two cases to investigate what is causing the problem. I can't ge

Questions

• Features & Services

Combined billing

I moved to combined billing and also disconnected U-verse. I paid 2 months of invoices for wireless, internet and U-verse to my old account numbers. I was also billed for the 2 months of internet and wireless under the new combined billing account and the payment was auto withdrawal. I have

Questions

Prepaid

I paid my prepaid account today and it is still not letting me place calls or texts or has data.

Questions

LG K92 5G no data service in LTE

LG K92 5G - When I am out of 5G coverage phone goes to LTE mode I have zero data service. NOT just slow, absolutely ZERO data service

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Fraud

Form for fraud activity on my cell phone

Questions

I was scammed

I saw AT&T still had their "any year any condition" deal going on with Samsung and I decided walk into an AT&T store to trade in an old Galaxy S3 for $800 credits which went great. I decided to use the credits to get an S22 and I was told by the manager there was a promotion going on where I

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.