Wireless Forum

Wireless Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(195615)
Complaint - Trail Camera Pre-Paid

I have a pre-paid sim card in a remotely mounted trail camera. This is NOT new technology.  I am sure I am not the only customer with this issue.  I  cannot get any tech support at all because they want a pin number.  They want me to put the sim card in a phone to receive a pin

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Connect tech charge

I wAs charge $110 from connecttech I never authorize or heard of that

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

I cannot access my account I get message Invalid access code USIM9991

I have gone to AT&T Store and they cannot help and advise to call AT&T. I have called AT&T and oc course get an automated response. and when I give my cellular phone they say they cannot find it. Extremely frustrating

Questions

Unlimited Data Roaming Throttled in Canada

I have an Unlimited Elite plan and use it regularly from Canada. It has always worked flawlessly. Suddenly it appears that we are being throttled. In the morning, our data speeds are reasonable (30-50mbs) but mid morning the speed drops to <2mbs. We are connected to a Telus 4G LTE tower. I moved

Questions

• Features & Services

price increase

I wanted to e mail you. but i see no e mail button so i guess this is the preferred choice of communications. i see my bill went up $10. in one month. I hope this will get resolved so i need not look elsewhere for my communications device and services.

Questions

Unfortunately, the device you're trying to unlock is associated with fraud so we can't unlock it.

Trying to unlock fully paid iPhone XR and getting message. Unfortunately, the device you're trying to unlock is associated with fraud so we can't unlock it.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Wanting to add my daughter to my multi-line account but she has tmobile

How do I add my daughter's phone to my multi-line account if she currently has tmobile? Will it cost anything or change my bill due date?

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Customer Service Asking Personal Questions

I called customer service today to ask about the increase in my bill. The customer service representative was quite chatty.  He wanted to know if I had plans for the long weekend, what I do for a living, specifics about my job, and then asks if I have children.  I said no.  That shou

Questions

How do I remove 2 lines from my account without owing a lot of money?

I got my boyfriend 2 lines cuz he couldn’t do it and now since I could see his phone activity, hes decided to not use them and or pay for them! Any suggestions

Questions

No Cellular Data working in Canada

I’m traveling in Canada with my husband and 2 kids. All of us are on the same ATT plan and we all have the same/similar iPhones (2 XRs and 2 12's.). I have an iPhone 12 & It shows I’m connected to Bell and I have full bars HOWEVER am not able to send or receive data when not connected to WiFi.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

International Day Pass not working

I am a postpaid customer and the international day pass is not working for me. During transit in Qatar it worked but in India it is not working. I have tried switching my phone off and on.

Questions

• Features & Services

Tendered to Returns

Please help. I signed up for ATT and ordered 2 phones. Decided we wanted different phones and returned using Pitney Bowles/Newgistics return label supplied by ATT.   I RETURNED WITHIN ONE WEEK AFTER RECEIVING.  Items are sitting in a nearby city for 5 days.  I will be char

Questions

• Phones & Devices

How to unlock bootloader

I want to unlock bootloader of samsung galaxy s3, version ANDROID 4.4.2

Questions

• Phones & Devices

NO SERVICE OR SIGNAL BARS

Still no service or signal bars in Wing, AL area, zip code 36483. AT&T tower just standing there with no antennas or equipment hooked up since December of 2021. Looks like a waste of money putting this up for nothing. Talked to contractors when they were constructing it. It is supposedly going t

Questions

• Features & Services

Apple Watch

I attempted to get wireless on my watch. I had several problems with the connection and eventually I found out that it was from Verizon. I was charged 2 $30 connect fees that didn’t even work.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.