Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Wireless Forum

Wireless Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(200354)
Recover old account number

I've been getting charger for wireless service that was canceled over a year ago, I need to find my old account number or they won't let me cancel that count that was supposed to be taken care of by T mobile when I switch over to them.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Can’t buy AT&T wifi data plan for 2022 Ford F-150

In my 2022 F-150 I’ve used my complimentary 3 months of free wifi from AT&T. Now I want to purchase a wifi data plan from AT&T for that truck. Every time I attempted to purchase a new plan the website tells me the vehicle is already registered.   I do have a 2020 Ford F-150 that I h

Questions

• Features & Services

Representative got my payment info wrong, now my services are suspended

So a rep, Maycel, got the info of my payment arrangement wrong. It was supposed to be a split scheduled payment, but they didn't put it in the computer that way, I guess. Apparently, they set it up to where I had to log in and pay online instead of the payment coming out of my account automatically,

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

How to activate international services from abroad online

I forgot to activate international services on my account before leaving US for a trip. Now trying to do so, but only option is to call a support number (which I can't as my phone won't work abroad yet). Can I do this online?

Questions

• Features & Services

Unable to unlock phone due to IMEI not Att phone

I'm trying to unlock my phone but I keep getting an error that says my imei isn't an ATT phone. I've only had ATT phones for the past 10 yrs. Please help!

Questions

• Phones & Devices

I submitted an unlock request, but I got no confirmation email from att

I had a phone which is eligible for the unlock requirements, and I submitted the request a few days age. However, there was no confirmation email from att, and I could not resubmit the request because it was always in pending status.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Still no solution - Missing Phone

Someone just deleted my last post. It was closed for someone without any discussion. Missing delivered cellphone , almost 1 month without solution. need to have direct message with at&T. Last post they stayed 5 days without answer and just answered in the weekend, closing it without my knowle

Questions

• Phones & Devices

IMO dealer code

I’m a affiliate for AT&T and I’m trying to apply for the IMO program where would I find the dealer

Questions

Cell Tower Going Out

For the last 3-4 weeks I would lose service every now and then (not every day). But here lately it is every day, multiple times, for long periods of time! Is there anything that can be done? I live in a rural area, please help!! This is in Lynn, AL.

Questions

SIM NOT supported

Hi, I applied to unlock my iphone through AT&T portal. I confirmed the unlocking request. I didn't received email afterward however, When i check unlocking status through the portal, my request for the the unlocking was approved. I tried replacing sim with other carrier, however I still can'

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Iphone sim unlock

My cousin left her iPhone here in the Philippines and decided to give it to us but it is still carrier locked. They said that they already paid for the installment plan when they arrived and already bought her a new one. The device unlock says that it still has an ongoing installment plan so we cant

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Unlock SIM on old iphone

Hi, i have an old ATT iphone SE that has not been  used beside wifi mode for my kid for 2 years. i would like to use that phone when I travel to France with a french SIM/number. i have tried to request SIM unlocking several time but get rejected without good reason. Can it be manually unlo

Questions

• Features & Services

SOS no cellular. Not SIM cards . No support

Yesterday my iOS iPhone 13 Pro Max showed SOS. I went to ATT store and they swapped SiM. SOS still said it was Apple phone issue. Called Apple and after 2 hr of intense tech support, advised to go to store. Apple Store checked and said phone would be rebuilt completely after 2 he. Went home did back

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Cellular Data Not working off wifi

Hi, For the last 2 weeks, once I leave my home I do not get cell data or phone calls. We had a bad storm here and our power (and wifi) was out for 8 hours.  Because wifi was out, calls and data would not send or receive on our wireless cell phones.  When I go for a walk around the bloc

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Payment extension

News moew time to pay the bill

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.