Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Wireless Forum

Wireless Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(197354)
5G so slow

The town I live in does not have 5G. But anywhere that I travel to when my phone is in 5G it is so slow. And I mean anytime it's in 5G. I have traveled from North Minnesota to North Dakota and down to Kentucky. And again does not matter the area I am in. If it says 5G it is slow. We pay $320 monthly

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlocked Pixel 6A on 5G+

I'm trying to understand if I need to get the special AT&T Pixel 6a, or if the standard unlocked version available through Google is good enough. Will I be able to access 5G+ (both sub6 and C band) with the unlocked Pixel 6a? Is my understanding correct that I would only need the AT&T

Questions

• Phones & Devices

What is Secure Famiy Plus. What are benefits?

I'm being billed for Secure Fily Plus and don't know what that is!

Questions

• Features & Services

Visual Voicemail Does Not Work

Visual voicemail does not work on my wife's iPhone SE (2020). We've reset the password, talked to AT&T support who recreated the mailbox, etc. Nothing works. We've done all their voicemail help guides. Nothing. She can call into voicemail, but Visual Voicemail will not work. We're payi

Questions

• Features & Services

No phone calls and no text messages.

I bought a new Galaxy S7 FE last month. I used Smart Switch to send everything from my Note 9 to the tablet.  Everything went smooth.  I was able to text and use the phone on both devices. Perfect for two weeks.  Then I bought a S22 Ultra and used Smart Switch to send everything from

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Why is there a log in for a username ending in slid.dum

Why is there a new username ending in @slid.dum on my account?

Questions

I HATE AT&T

HORRIBLE ALL LIES!!! I WAS TOLD THAT IF I CHANGED MY SERVICE FROM METRO PCS TO AT&T THAT I WOULD HAVE A CHEAPER BILL. NOT ONLY WAS MY FIRST BILL DOUBLE THAT AMOUNT THEY ALSO DISRUPTED MY SERVISE AFTER AGREEING TO A PAYMENT PLAN. THEY ALSO SOLD ME 2 APPLE WATCHES AND DID NOT INFORM ME THAT I WOUL

Questions

Love the service but the support is making me consider other options

I lost my phone in the river so I need a new one. I ordered a phone got the one I wanted ordered s22 ultra 256GB paid $87 for the tax. I logged into check order status and it said I needed to upload my ID to verify I made the order except I did not have such an email. I contacted support they then a

Questions

• Phones & Devices

free cellbooster to replace my 3g microcell

I immediately responded to the notice that my 3g microcell was being shut down and requested the free cell booster that was offered 6 months ago and have not received it yet. I called customer support and was told they had "sold out" and that I was on a waiting list to receive one as soon as stock

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Mns can’t find it

Why can’t I find the mns settings on my iPhone 12pro max

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Saying SIM card not installed

I went in and got a new prepaid sim and it worked immediately then two minutes passed and it had no service and not working so went back in and they replaced it because it was faulty. Now the current one worked for two hours and is now saying “sim not installed”

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Phone not receiving calls but can make them

I just switched over from straight talk to at&t and everything was going fine but suddenly I’m not receiving calls from anyone even though I can make them. I can’t get any verification texts either. Really upset because I just moved across the country so I’ve had countless people calling me.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Overseas and my International Day Pass isn't working

I signed up for the $10 day pass. I'm receiving some texts but can't send any out.  I also can't make any calls, not even to customer service.  Help!

Questions

• Features & Services

Official Solution

AT&T Personal Cloud

I'm using AT&T Personal Cloud to transfer from LG Expressions to Samsung Galaxy. It will only transfer the received sms messages. the sent messages are left out. Can this be fixed?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Plan

Switch my prepaid plan to the ebb plan online now

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.