Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Wireless Forum

Wireless Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(200355)
NumberSynch Error Message

My new Galaxy Watch 5 will not synch with my Z-FOld 3 phone. The error mesasge is: NumberSynch has encountered a problem. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Code: SD-SDK-400 None of the technical support representatives know what to do. I have been on the line with AT&T for 4 days. Has anyo

Questions

• Features & Services

Never received the unlocking email

Hello. I submitted a request to unlock my phone through the webpage. However, It's been already 6 hours and I haven't recieved the email for the confirmation, and when I try to submit a new one, it says that there´s already one request being processed. What should I do? Also I would like to know, af

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Mobile Alert Systems

I really need one but unfortunately none of them work due to the extremely poor signal in Rexburg Idaho! Very disappointed and scared at 73 years old

Questions

• Features & Services

Verification code isn't received

When I try to log into Apple and Wells Fargo, they ask for a verification code that they have sent via text. I don't receive the text and am unable to log into my accounts.  Apple and Wells Fargo say my number is verified and it is a problem with my provider.  Please advise if there are s

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Changing plans within AT&T

I am currently the only person in my wireless family plan. I would like to be added to another family plan (my sibling and his friends) while keeping the same number. How can I do that? Also would like to suspend current family plan.

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Terrible Servies

I work in Orange Park, Fl. The wireless signal here is TERRIBLE.  I called they basically told me that it is for everyone.  Does anyone have any answers? Thanks!

Questions

• Features & Services

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Discounts Not Applied

I had a Mobile Share15GB plan with Rollover Post-Paid Wireless account with (3) cell phones and (3) tablets. I changed the plan to  6GB plan, removed (1) cell phone and all (3) tablets. When I got my 'final' bill for the previous plan, they didn't include the (3) $25 discounts that have always (at l

Questions

Can't ping sim card IPs

I have a tablet with a 4G LTE sim card and a cisco router with its own 4G LTE sim card but I can not ping either of them from my laptop or remote desktop. I can reach the internet from each of them so the cellular connection is there. Are the ip addresses for these sim cards pingable or is there som

Questions

• Phones & Devices

No Help/Answer From Fraud Department

I am extremely frustrated.... On 1/1, I tried upgrading 2 out 3 of my phones online thru AT&T website and my order got cancelled after they were palced. After talking to online rep it was flagged as Fraud. I went to the store and they told me I needed to call the Global Fraud number. The S

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Request Number for Unlocking Phone Missing!!!

I cannot locate the request number for unlocking my phone. I tried requesting a new unlock but I get this notification: "Looks like we're already processing a request for this IMEI. Check your request status for more info." However, I never got an email with a request number. I have been stuck for a

Questions

iPhone 14 pro order

I pre order and iPhone 14 pro on sep 10 i got an email of a ship date for last week. I have not heard of anything, are there any updates?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

S22 Visual Voicemail not working since going to Canada

I have a S22 Ultra and recently travelled to Canada which is now included in my plan. Ever since my return Visual Voicemail does not work.  I get standard voicemail by using the "1" on the phone keypad and can retrieve voicemails the old-fashioned way but I cannot get Visual Voicemail to work.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Getting Test message: Emergency Alert - This is a TEST of AT&T Wireless Emergency Alerting System

@ATTHelp @ATTHelpForums Hi,I am getting almost everyday multiple test messages like below.------------Emergency Alert (exercise)This is a TEST of AT&T Wireless Emergency Alerting System. Please Ignore 0000C759-15548E9Emergency Alert (Operator)This is a TEST of AT&T Wireless Emergency Alerting System

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unable to accept AT&T Terms and Conditions

I just pre order the IPhone 14 pro max at my local AT&T store to be shipped to my house. After viewing the order on my account, it says "Your orders are on hold. See details “ After clicking that it’s says to Read and accept our Terms & Conditions." I click the link to the TnC, and it says t

Questions

• Phones & Devices

New service "dead zones" in house, delayed text and voice messages

This is a new thing. All of a sudden, calls drop if I move to certain rooms in the house, text messages sent are delayed to the recipient but show as sent on my end. Service used to work in these areas of the house.  My daughter called me several times this morning.  My phone never rang (

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.