Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Wireless Forum

Wireless Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(200355)
Software update

I want to update mobile software but I'm not AT&T user. Kindly someone guide me how can I get update without having AT&T account.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Unlock Portal Issues

I've been having many issues with the unlock portal for the past month. Most recently, the confirmation link in the email didn't work. I clicked it and it sent me to the usual page that would normally show the request number and imei. However this time it showed everything but the request number and

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Technical glitch after ordering the iPhone 14 pro Max

I keep trying to check on my order and it says technical glitch please call but my ordering says processing and gives a ship date.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Conversion to esim prepaid card

Hi, i currently have a prepaid card and planning to buy iphone 14. How will I be able to covert my prepaid card to esim? thank you, sofie

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Not receiving notifications of voicemails

I have an ATT prepaid account. In the last 1-2 months I found I'm not receiving notifications for voice mails. I have an unlocked iPhone 8 plus. The iPhone's software is current.I have powered it off, waited up to 10 minutes, then powered it back up. I have tried the folllowing steps to disable then

Questions

• Features & Services

Phone Activation

I have a new plan with 4 new phones. I am switching from another carrier.. Do I need to activate all the phones at once or can I activate them one at a time over a week or two?

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Post paid AT&T SIM card won't connect to cellular but prepaid AT&T SIM card will

I have a Peplink Wave BR1 Mini router on my sailboat that had a 3G AT&T SIM card and worked from 9/20-4/22. It stopped connecting to the cell signal and the message was stuck on "Obtaining IP Address". I went to AT&T office and acquired a new SIM card but this gave the same results. I was to

Questions

• Phones & Devices

AT&T Signal Strength - weak signal in my home

I have a cellular signal issue in my home with only 1 or 2 bars of signal strength on AT&T. I have always had the same issue in the area for years and with Verizon and AT&T. Zip code 74105. It appears the residential area here has a marginal signal according to any signal maps I have looked

Questions

• Features & Services

Device Unlock

Hello, two days ago I submitted an unlock request for my iPhone 12 Pro Max, I am not a current AT&T customer. My request was approved! My SIM is still locked, 2 days later. I walked my wife through the process of unlocking her iPhone 12 Pro Max, explaining that it may take a few days. She was ap

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Duplicate Text Messages with Phone Link App on Laptop

I am seeing duplicate messages when I send a text with the Phone Link App on my laptop. I've been using it for quite some time without any issues, and since the last update to my phone, now I'm seeing duplicate messages each time I send one. Please advise.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Please provide an alternate option to giving our social security number

AT&T requires customers to provide a social security just to open an account, no matter what customers buy. The exception is prepaid accounts, but many options are not available on prepaid accounts. The fact that we have to give our social security number to a person is actually putting us at r

Questions

• Phones & Devices

SSTNC-001 Error Message

My phone is put on hold because I can not accept the terms and conditions. The website is unable to recognize the information I type in.  I have tripled check the information.  Turned off my ad blocker, cleared the cache and history per recommendation and I am still unable to accept the t

Questions

• Phones & Devices

How do we prevent SMS from being blocked by AT&T

My company sends SMS/Text via Twilio and AWS. Fifty-one percent of our text messages are delivered without issue. The transactional status is:  "Message has been accepted by phone" However 49% have this status: "Blocked as spam by phone carrier" Any ideas?

Questions

• Features & Services

Trouble with Accepting User Terms and Agreements

Dear ATT, I’m having same issue as all of the customers. I spoke to a customer service representative over chat for 20 minutes and that I have resolved issue. However, when I went to go check on my order status afterwards, it still showed that I had not accepted the terms and agreements. Then, I

Questions

• Phones & Devices

AT&T said they never received phone mailed back to them with their label

In January we purchased 3 new phones, we returned 1 phone. and another phone was mailed to us in it's place.   We wanted to return the phone to a local AT&T store, but AT&T told us no, use the shipping label we provided to you.  Unfortunately AT&T claims they never got the phone and within two weeks

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.