Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Wireless Forum

Wireless Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(197354)

Closed

I want to do a credit application to see if i can get a phone

Not sure want to do a credit application to see if i qualify for a phone

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Closed

Apply for phone

Apply for wireless phone

Questions

Closed

FRp bypass,no JavaScript enabled after hard reset

Irecently bought a second-hand phone don't know the previous owners Google information and so I'm stuck on Google verification page the phone is a ZTE blade spark and I need to get past the Google verification to unlock the phone and use my services but I don't have a computer or a laptop or an OTG

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Two Wireless Accounts

I’ve been trying to figure out if I can do two wireless accounts one with me and my immediate family and the aunts and uncles on another account but still have them both under my name/ssn. Anybody know if it’s possible?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlocked carriers phone won't work with ATT network?

Hello, so i have a galaxy S10 5G that stop making calls and sending pictures msgs but i can use the data and text. This has been going for about 4 weeks now. I went to ATT store and the girl representative told me that ATT is not letting unlocked phones from different carrier or unlock phones bought

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Looking for an email to contact ATT upper management department about fraud.

Employee told customer he would fix issues and yet has not. Now paying for 10 lines but only have use of 6.

Questions

Switch credit does not arrive after 6 months

I was a T-Mobile user and switched to AT&T in Jan 2022. I was told I will get a $10 credit per line for 25 months, which called switch promo credit, or port-in credit because I switch the operator from T-Mobile to AT&T. After that, I found I never receive the credit in my bill in my last 5 b

Questions

Can I transfer one line?

I have multiple lines on my account. If I transfer a line someone else, can I just transfer one line or will I have to transfer all lines under my plan?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

use oversea

I have a prepaid number, I came to Brazil for working purposes and my number is not working. I tried to register but my zip code in the US is not on records and this does not allow me to create an account to sign in. I would like to upgrade my plan but I don´t know how to do it.

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

No Trade in Credit or Help

I was doing a promotion thru AT&T at Target with an AT&T salesman. The promotion was switch to AT&T and trade in your old phone to get a iPhone 13pro for free it was also a cheaper monthly so I went thru everything got signed up. Got my phone in the mail and the box said no reshipping la

Questions

Sending SMS messages from iPhone to Android users over wifi

My phone works great on wifi for calling and texting fellow iPhone users, but it won't stay connected to Android users and I can't send SMS texts to these Android users via wifi. Is this a setting issue or a feature shortcoming?

Questions

• Features & Services

Accepted Solution

Cant enable AT&T mobile billing on google play store

When I try to set up At&t billing on Google play store, I get the following message:Error (Your account isn't eligible for mobile payment service. Call your mobile operator. [OR-DVASA2-02) I don't have purchase blocker on. I've called Google and they have no issues - it all points to At&t.

Questions

Need phone number.

I can’t remember my phone number to my nighthawk

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Can't switch carriers in Canada

For the last two months, my phone keep connecting to "Telus" when I'm traveling to Toronto, ON and it's used to be Rogers. Since, it's switched to Telus I don't even get 1 Mbps speed and calls drops all the time. I used to get over 100 Mbps on Rogers in the same area as Telus and on the same phone.

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Fraudulent international charges

I’m so disappointed in ATT. My 12 year old daughters phone line has $600 worth of fraudulent international charges on it. They can’t give me any info about the charges. I’ve been a long time customer and this is just ridiculous. Reporting them to the fcc and canceling service to go back to Verizon o

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.