Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Wireless Forum

Wireless Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(200355)
Verizon SMS message show sent but never get there

I have had this same problem with my mom's phone for 6 years. I would love to solve this. It is making me crazy.  Ever since she ported her number years ago, she has been unable to SMS message Verizon customers.  I have spent all day today at the At&t store with her new 14 pro. 

Questions

• Features & Services

My iPhone 13 pro bought from and used on AT&T will randomly send calls to voicemail?

My iphone 13 pro will randomly send calls to voicemail one second and then allow them through the next. There does not seem to be a pattern that i can replicate. What could be the problem and fix?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

My att samsung s20 Ultra Hotspot isn't connecting. Worked fine day one and now nothing.

I have a unlimited prepaid plan with att. I added 5gs of Hotspot to my plan 3days ago. The first day worked great. Now when I try to connect a device it says connected with no internet. I have a perfect 5g signal on my main phone....the internet is working fine. But not my Hotspot. I have reset the

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

Pay for 5G but don't get it

After reading a recent TidBITS article, I figured to see what type of "5G" I get on my iPhone 12. OK, I go into its settings and see I have the following choices: 5G On, 5G Auto, & LTE with the 5G On selected. However, my iPhone only displays LTE up in the right corner of the screen, so I figur

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Unlocking SIM Overseas

I purchased a second ESIM so I can use this iPhone XR here in Turkey, only to find out that I still had a SIM lock from 2 years ago with AT&T even after switching to another carrier. Now I’m ‘locked’ out from too many attempts at ‘unlocking’ the SIM on the AT&T website. May I please have

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Cannot Make or receive calls on non AT&T 4G phone. 3G sunset is to blame.

Re-posting this since the other threads all have "Accepted solutions". In my opinion "buy a new phone" is not an acceptable solution, and I will not be marking it as such. AT&T need to fix this issue. About 2 days ago, my phone stopped working for any voice calls. I have a Galaxy S10+ and I j

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

MMS Messages stuck in outbox on AT&T Cingular Flip IV

I receive this phone a while back ago because of 4G. I'm on the $2 per day plan in which I need to log into Wi-Fi in order to send MMS messages. But I'm no longer able to send pictures to my email. I been able in the past with this phone to send MMS messages. I tried taking out and putting back in t

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Blacklist

If I cannot continue to pay my AT&T Bill and recently got an I phone can I cancel service and still make an effort to make payments on the phone, I want to switch to cricket but still be able to use this I phone, my main question is will they blacklist the I phone if I cancel service?

Questions

Why are my calls dropping

Calls cut out in the middle. Or don't connect at all.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Trade in “Arriving Late” update

I mailed my trade in iPhone on September 26, 2022, and it has yet to reach its final destination. I know it can take time for the package to arrive. My concern is that for the last 4 days I’ve only received “Shipment is Arriving Late” notifications from USPS with zero estimate of when it SHOULD arri

Questions

Official Solution

How to Activate an eSIM – Help and Solutions from the AT&T Community

Learn how to activate your new device If you just received your eSIM device, activating it is really easy.  Make sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi or cellular service. Go to Settings, then select 'AT&T plan ready to be installed'. Select Continue. Your eSIM will now download and ins

Blog

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Trade in credit after transfer of billing responsibility

Account Responsibility Transfer, Trade in credits were not credited to the new account. In this case, are the trade in credits lost or can I do something?

Questions

Centerfield

Is Centerfield a contractor or third party partner to AT&T? How do I contact them to change a payment method for the plan they sold me?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

eSIM with prepaid

So I've read a response on the forum where it said it's possible to have an eSIM with a prepaid account, but I'm getting conflicting answers. I currently have a prepaid plan on a separate phone with a physical SIM. I want to put this prepaid plan on another phone that already has a physical SIM card

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Closed

We are using Amazon AWS SNS service in our company product, Now most of the text message sending to AT&T customers are failing.

Hi There,   We are a company using Amazon AWS SNS service in our company product, Now most of the text messages sending to AT&T customers are failing. As myself, my phone is AT&T, I used to received all messages without problem and now, i couldn't receive any of them from AWS SNS.   The problem we g

Questions

• Features & Services

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.