Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Wireless Forum

Wireless Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(200355)
Oneplus Nord N10 5g connectivity issues

Question: What can be done to get referenced phone, model BE2028, added to AT&T approved list? Problem: Was working with no issues when ported in to AT&T from Sprint. A few months later phone started having wifi and data connectivity problems (losing wifi signal, dropping calls, going str

Questions

• Phones & Devices

How to permanently opt out of AT&T marketing texts?

First, I wasn't sure which category to put this in! This year, I started getting AT&T marketing texts multiple times a week. They mostly have to do with signing up for the government assistance program. I do believe these are real marketing texts from AT&T. Since May, l have been texting STO

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Not getting OTP codes on Samsung Galaxy s22 ultra

Well this is another known issue that once again att is ignoring. I haven't been able to get any (including ATTs) OTP codes. I have a brand new Samsung Galaxy ultra. I've tried everything that is on the community pages as well as called countless times. kinda (Edited per community guidelines) not be

Questions

• Features & Services

Prepaid $25 Plan

I just saw a prepaid plan that's $25 a month if paid in advance or $300. Can existing customers get this offer? I'm presently on a 10 cent per minute plan that's going to 35 cents.

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

AT&T Asurion is a SCAM

I used Asurion insurance to get a new phone back in June. They shipped me the new phone and gave me a box and return label to ship back my broken phone. I dropped off my broken phone package at USPS and they gave me a receipt. 4 months later in October, I get a $350 bill from AT&T because they s

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Accepted Solution

Online Payment of iPhone Installment Plan

How do you pay the remaining balance of your installment plan for your iPhone online? I have gone to the pay off your installment plan site and it gives a detailed listing of past payments and the remaining balance to be paid on the installment plan. However, I have searched and unable to find the l

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The ONLY Way to Solve your Trade-In Issues

TLDR: Do not call AT&T Customer Service or the Returns Department, they will not be able to help you. File an FCC complaint and you will be contacted by someone. https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us     Let me begin by saying that I have been an AT&T cellular customer s

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Samsung trade-in at AT&T stores but credit not showing up on this month's bill

I traded in two Samsung phones at two different stores mid-September for two Z Flip 4s. I know I won't see the $1000 credit in one lump sum. I received my bill today and should have seen a -$27.78 credit for each in addition to the $27.78 charge for each. However, I am not seeing that credit showin

Questions

Galaxy Trade-In Offer (To warn others, it is a scam)

Back in May 2022 saw the promotion to trade any phone, and upgrade to the Galaxy22 which my husband was in need of a newer model. Inquired and received an email from AT&T that we were eligible for the upgrade WITH NO CHANGE IN PLAN, we confirmed this multiple times. We are senior citizens and ar

Questions

Switched from Verizon to At&t, now can't receive texts from family still on Verizon

We switched from Verizon to at&t about two weeks ago and kept our phone numbers. My wife is on iPhone and agree working with at&t support,  her phone now gets texts.  I on the others hand am on a Samsung galaxy s22 ultra and still am not receiving texts from any Verizon customers.

Questions

• Features & Services

Accepted Solution

Changing names on device on Samsung galaxy fold

Putting last name on

Questions

Att told me to trade in at apple store

On December 18, 2021 I traded in my paid off iPhone 12 pro max. I was sent from an AT&T store to the Apple Store. Apple took the Treyden and sent it to their warehouse. I have spent countless hours on the phone with AT&T first net escalating promotions that were not applied to my account sin

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Att phone used on cricket

Can i buy a iphone from att in store and then use it on cricket? I called and they said no i need to be on their service for atleast 60 days but i see all these forums saying i can. I am already on cricket.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Setting up EPTT

Recently established a corp account so that I can use EPTT over WiFi Sedo Laser 750 N Carroll Southlake TX  agreement 87069108 CRU 61491176 CTN 817 239 9273 when attempting to log on to the EPTT service I’m told I need a subscription. The sales rep insist it is active. However I can n

Questions

• Features & Services

Turn off data intermittently

Is it possible to turn data off & on intermittently? Example - turn off in morning & back on in evening. I know I can turn it off until next billing cycle but don’t want to do that. This is on an iPhone 8, & I am currently using screen time (child’s device).

Questions

• Features & Services

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.