Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Wireless Forum

Wireless Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(197354)

Accepted Solution

Revival of my old AT&T prepaid number

I have not been in the US since the past 3 years due to the pandemic. I had not renewed my old pay as you go number with AT&T but had a credit of close to USD100 in my account. Is there any way I can get my old number revived please. The number I held was [EDITED per Community Guidelines] . Any

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

I want to sign in my prepaid account outside U.S.

My family and I were visiting Oregon for one month, so I got two prepaid for me and my mom. Now I am back to Taiwan and I want to cancel my prepaid services, but I cannot sign in the prepaid account, and I cannot receive text messages for the temporary passwords. I cannot find someone to chat either

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

ATThelp, haven't recieved the separate message regarding my IMEI

@ATTHelp yesterday was told I would receive a separate message regarding my IMEI issues and still haven't gotten anything. Thanks

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

VPN for smart TV

Can I use ActiveArmor while connecting my smart tv to a public Wi-Fi? I find there is Wi-Fi at many campgrounds but I’m hesitant to use it with my tv because there is no security.  I see there are vpn options (expressvpn for example) but I’d like to use what I already have if I can.  Than

Questions

• Features & Services

Could not use add on

I bought an add on for 1GB data on Aug 8 by calling (800) 901-9878, I saw the purchase history on my account, but I could not use the data. I could not see the add on and my current add on is taken up by a promotion that could not be renewed.

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

poss converted iPhone physical sim to esim when updating new iPad - how to transfer back to iPhone while abroad

I have a US AT&T account for my iPhone. I bought an unlocked iPad in US before traveling to Spain. I bought a spain/LOWI sim for my iPad. When setting up my iPad I used my iPhone (which has AT&T) to setup with same apple credentials. While going through the process on iPad it asked if I

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Coverage in Show Low, AZ area

I wanted to know if the massive coverage issues in the Show Low/Pinetop-Lakeside, AZ area will ever get fixed. If you are outside of those 2 cities, you get EDGE coverage which iis literally unusable. If you’re in the city, you get LTE that is like 1 mbps. Will this issue ever get fixed or should I

Questions

• Features & Services

16GB $300/year Prepaid plan retail locations

The website claims this online only plan is “Available online and participating retail locations.” What are the participating locations near zip code 22407? Not a single human I have spoken to in person or over the phone has ever heard of this plan. I’d love to speak to someone face to face who can

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Closed

District Manager

I have been trying to contact a district manager for weeks.  The local branches will not give out this information and I have gotten nowhere with the local store manager.  Please give me contact information for the Raleigh, NC district manager.

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Block the 1-410-100 messages

I am getting text messages from 1-410-100 and I can't block them because the last digit of the number is different. They are from an att phone to an att phone  from att. From you. How can I stop this. I forwarded them to your spam number 7726. If I have to change phone numbers I will but it won't be

Questions

• Features & Services

Trying to charge more whenever you pay amount due

Does anyone else have issues with they’re account payment due? Every time I pay what it says “balance due” on the page when you log into your account, it tells me I owe more money then that to keep my service going. It charges my card and then they cut the service off to my phone saying I didn’t put

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

New prepaid by the minute plan coming?

I was about to leave AT&T prepaid as they deleted the pay by minute plan. I heard from one employee that they are bringing it back in October with a 35¢/minute charge. Is there any truth to this?

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

Trade in help

I traded in my iphone for a Z flip 3 (worst trade in the entire world!!!) They gave me $1000 for my iPhone which I am getting credits every month for on my bill. I still owe like $550 on the Z flip 3. Is there a way to trade in the Z flip 3 for a different phone? I just want rid of this phone

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Free Msg Text Message

I've received the following test message from the following text number 93639452:  "AT&T Free Msg:  We have an important message for the AT&T account holder.  Are you financially responsible for this AT&T account?  If yes, reply 1 and press send to receive message." Anyone know if this is valid?

Questions

• Features & Services

Imei Bloqueado

I bought a used device and it is locked, I did the unlocking process by AT&T it was approved but it is still locked IMEI [EDITED per Community Guidelines]

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.