For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(222444)
Need detail Reprints for 2018-2021

I have called AT&T to request detail billing for a few years that aren't accessible online or in the store. They were able to pull those years up, but for some reason the bills wouldn't download in order to reprint and mail out to me. Since the representative was unable to get the records to dow

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Not Honoring Their January 2024 "Samsung Galaxy S24 on us guaranteed. With Galaxy phone trade-in Any year. Any condition

In January 2024 AT&T was running the "the Samsung Galaxy S24 series on us, guaranteed with Galaxy phone trade-in. Any year, any condition. The promo clearly stated Any Galaxy S, Note, Z Any Year Any Condition. Seeing this, I traded in two of my older Samsung Galaxy phones which I used to upg

Questions

How do I get an actual AT&T rep on the phone?

I'm trying to speak to an AT&T rep directly but the automated service won't put me through. I need help with my prepaid phone.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

sending text from pc

Is it possible to send text messages from my pc?

Questions

Galaxy S22 keeps losing the network

My wife’s Galaxy s22 Ultra keeps disconnecting from the network. She cannot receive phone calls or texts when this happens. We’ve replaced the SIM card and the issue persists. We reached out to AT&T technical support, they put a ticket in and said the issue was resolved. It’s not. Does anyone ha

Questions

No a actualizado el software

Tengo un Samsung s23 ultra, me aparece que la última actualización de software Fue en febrero del año pasado y aun no actualiza, e tratado de actualizar y me aparece que no hay ninguna actualización que revise en 24 horas y así me sigue pasando

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My phone is sending all calls straight to voicemail

My phone sends all calls straight to voicemail

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

I am trying to sign up for the program

I am trying to sign up for my AT&T account for DirecTV

Questions

not being able to recieve text messages

I cannot recieve text messages from certain people in my contacts list unless they send a GIF or pic along with the text

Questions

"You tried to unlock your device too many times. Please try again after 24 hours." issue (going on for 2 weeks now) & MCK code?

(NOT A CUSTOMER AT AT&T.) Every time I attempt to unlock my phone from AT&T I would get a message saying: "You tried to unlock your device too many times. Please try again after 24 hours." I've waited 24 hours and I constantly got this for 2-3 weeks. I also dont know why, but when I got t

Questions

Be the first to reply

(21)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(43)

Accepted Solution

Unlock code incorrect

Received approval and an unlock code for a Samsung note 8. The code is incorrect. Contacted AT&T support and they advised I would need to submit the request through ATT prepaid. As far as I can tell, ATT prepaid does not have a separate procedure for unlocking devices. So what do I do?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Stock firmware/scatter files for Tinno U668AA Motivation Max.

I am currently in dire need of the link to download stock firmware for the Ti nno U668AA which is the at&t Motivation Max branded phone. I have custom firmware and the device is stuck booting into fastboot mode. I have looked EVERYWHERE online and the site and its ONLY offered, "ota." I NEED the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why does my signal icon show full bars but is transparent?And I can’t make and receive call or text even use data

I got a gmail say my phone number transfer complete,and it told me to restart my phone,and I do it but when I turn in back on the signal icon becomes transparent,and I can’t use the eSIM,can’t make a calls or receive calls and text,data.i am using AT&T prepaid and I was activate today

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I setup my Onstar account

I am trying to log into my account I have through Onstar how do I get in?

Questions

Accepted Solution

ATT Prepaid Overseas Access

I currently have the AT&T $65 Unlimited Monthly Prepaid Plan and am going overseas for several months. Previously when I have been overseas I have not been able to receive text or calls to my US number when banks have attempted to send one time codes for example.I will have an international esim

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.