Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Wireless Forum

Wireless Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(200356)

Closed

Since AT&T salespeople are liars...

How do I get in contact with the head supervisor of customer service?

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

ESIM ACTIVATION

I tried activating esim with my network provider here in Nigeria and I was told to contact my carrier to unlock my iPhone. I checked setting, general and carrier lock: it says no sim restriction so I contacted Apple support and I was told the Lock is from AT&T. I got the phone brand new here in

Questions

• Features & Services

fraud account under my SSN and email

Someone opened an account under my email address, SSN, and a previous mailing address I resided at. They used a different last name from mine though. This person tried to open a wireless account and purchase an iphone 14. I received an order number, but I cant see the account number in the ATT email

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Request Email Confirmation did not received

I've check my all mail folders and no confirmation email was received.  When I check the status of my unlock, it's telling me to click on the link in the confirmation email which I never received. Link will expires in 24 hr and try again. Tried and never receive any confirmation email.  I see alot o

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Customer service

I had recently talk to someone about switching from t mobile to AT&T and when I told them I would probably do it the next day because I was trying to make sure they did it they had said “then why would you call” and hung up in my face before I could answer

Questions

• Features & Services

Prepaid website maintenance

When is the maintenance on the prepaid account management website done? I was in the middle of switching plans when it went down and now I have no service which is really bad because I'm a commercial driver currently waiting on a call from a shipper! I need to have cell service! 611 is unavailable r

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Phone Trade in return

I subscribe to the At&t next plan and get a new phone each each year, this year 3 people in my family upgraded their phones. All 3 times I have been told by At&t that they did not receive my returned phone. I had to call and speak to the customer service team several times just for them to c

Questions

• Phones & Devices

iPhone 7 sim locked to ATT

My friend gave me her iPhone 7 that’s been paid and sitting for a few years since she got newer model. I went to the ATT portal and did the request for unlock as someone without an ATT line, put in the IMEI and my info but never received an email from ATT (and yes I checked spam) it’s been over 24 h

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Remove a phone

My husband is disabled and doesn’t leave home unless he is with me. He uses 0gb of data, as when he does use his phone he is always on Wi-Fi. When he’s out he’s always with someone.  Can I remove him from our plan and he will only use Wi-Fi calling?  Our phones are both paid off.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Official Solution

Unable to Receive Verification Codes

Hi, unfortunately I do not have a working cell phone at this time and am unable to receive a verification text code to my cell phone in order to see my bill online. The Samsung's battery is completely dead.  Is there a workaround for this?  I need to see my call lists and text messages th

Questions

Identity verification fail

Are there any other ways to verify my identity with at&t other than calling into your center as it failed when your associate and I tried? I wanna open my new line but this was the only thing stopping us.

Questions

Trade in

I upgraded to the new IPhone 14 and don’t feel comfortable mailing in my trade in. I went to a corporate store today and was told by an associate there, she (Krystal @ 635 NW Murray, Lee’s Summit, MO store) couldn’t take the trade ins, and I would have to mail them? This is NOT how it was handled tw

Questions

• Features & Services

SAMSUNG S7 ACTIVE STUCK IN RECOVERY BOOTING . INSTALLING UPDATE

My SAMSUNG S7 ACTIVE SM-G891A is stuck. It just show recovery booting or installing update and nothing happens further. I tried all everything to reach factory reset screen but it doesn't show. i have tried holding volume up + home + power key, but it shows only ---recovery booting /  installi

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Unhappy 🙁 AT&T customer

I’ve been a AT&T business customer for the past 8 years  over the past 2 years  I’ve been overcharged  Wt 8 lines I didn’t know about  paying an average of 500$ where similar service would be half as much wt other completive cell  phone  companies  been

Questions

at&t customer in Europe for 9 months. Do i need to unlock my phone (was approved already to do so) in order get a foreign sim card?

I am in france. trying to get a foreign sim card from a european carrier. Can i just insert the new foreign sim card or do i have to unlock the phone first? Is there any way to unlock it without offloading everything on the phone and then putting it back on? I have an Iphone XR. Thanks!

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.