Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Wireless Forum

Wireless Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(200356)
Software update issue

Thanks for your response sir but the problem is, I'm not AT&T user and not living in America. Kindly guide or share link with me from where I can update software without having AT&T account or service. When I check software from phone settings its shows software updated  but 2 recent

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Subbed but not showing in app

I upgraded my acct in ActiveArmorand the apple store shows a current subscription but the app still says I am on a free acct

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Rude Customer Service

I was just put on hold by a rude customer service rep. I have been an AT&T Customer for almost two decades and this is not my first experience with a customer service rep who behaves like a boiler room operative. I simply asked this rep to apply a payment to an extended payment arrangement in or

Questions

How to file a complaint about network service

Having cellphone service issues since August trouble sending text and now can't make phone calls. Just spent 3 hours on the phone to be told that they have had multiple tickets about network issues and they are working on it and it should be resolved around November 15. This is unacceptable I am to

Questions

• Features & Services

Received my upgrade phone but phone number is not syncing so I cannot make calls

My phone got stolen so I suspended the service. Luckily, I was up for an upgrade so I ordered a new phone and it just arrived. I reinstated service and received a confirmation email saying that the reinstatement order had been completed. However, the service on my new phone is not working and I cann

Questions

• Phones & Devices

RCS disappeared recently

I had RCS until recently on my unlocked Pixel 6 Pro. Now it tells me it's not supported by my carrier.What gives? I've already tried clearing data, rebooting, etc to see if it's my phone. No dice.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Unable to make or receive calls with AT&T PREPAID.

I'm unable to make or receive calls with AT&T PREPAID. Neither is the Chat opening on the ATT website inorder to resolve my issue.

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

How do I dispute an ATT Fraud response

In August our AT&T wireless account was fraudulently and illegally accessed. We're not sure how the individual was able to access the account, but they were able to purchase a total of 10 devices, in store, before we realized it. However, it has been an ongoing absolute NIGHTMARE trying to recti

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

eSIM conversion failed

I just got the new iPhone 14 pro max and I wanted to convert my AT&T SIM card to eSIM. But it told me there was an error. Does anyone know what’s the reason?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

AT&T Charge me for a service that I do not use !

Hi, At September 7, 2022 I started an AT&T Wireless service from store. I mistakenly opened a POSTPAID Service and the store personnel did not warn me about the perpetual 85$  bill. Currently I'm not living in US and opened this service just to use the mobile phone number for some accou

Questions

Trade in after BYOD

Recently switched to ATT. The store did not have any phones better than our current in stock, so we came over with our devices. We were told that if we waited for the new ones to be ordered (which could take a few weeks) that we would be unable to start our ATT service until they came in. We couldn’

Questions

• Phones & Devices

I need documentation

I need documentation of my att bill but I don't get a bill in the mail or an email

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Activate E SIM

hello, I just got my iPhone 14 Pro Max today, and I’m unable to activate my E-sim as I traded in my old iPhone and now I can’t do the phone to phone E-sim transfer. I have no data, no iCloud, no access to my apps, all is linked to my phone number via 2 factor authentication. I’m French and Live

Questions

• Phones & Devices

I have a new iPhone, and was able to transfer all my information over, but the cellular data didn’t transfer to my new SIM

I have a new iPhone, and was able to transfer all my information over, but the cellular data didn’t transfer to my new SIM. The phone has an AT&T Sim card, but in Settings is says to set up a data plan and when I try to send a text on it it doesn’t go through.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Closed

AT&T are a bunch of liars

Att are a bunch of liars that will say anything to get you signed into a contract then you're screwed. When I signed up with them I asked specific questions i was told one price for my monthly bill and they added on about 30$ onto it. And not only that but I was told and asked several times to make

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.