Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Wireless Forum

Wireless Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(200354)
1st gen iPhone SE Contacts missing

All of my contacts with phone numbers have disappeared from my 1st generation SE. When people I know call me, their names don't show up, just their numbers. Many are medical contacts! My contact list only shows people that have emails, no phone numbers. Any help would sure be appreciated!

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Retrieving Data from Android Phone that is Inoperable

Hello everyone, My old Samsung cellphone is currently not working. When I buy another Samsung, will I be able to recover my old data like memos, notes, pictures, videos from my old phone so that I can transfer them to the new phone?  The old Samsung won't come on. Techs have told me it is a

Questions

• Phones & Devices

WiFi Calling, IPhone 14, IOS 16.0.2, esim, switched carriers

I just switched back to AT&T and upgraded to IPhone 14. Previous call to support covered same recc. on most forums - reset network settings, reboot, reboot router, etc. What other recommendations for resolution? Thanks in advance.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Unsafe item found in scan

Att Active Armor scan found 1 unsafe item on my device. But it doesnt say what it is, nor does it give any information on what to do to find it, or remove it. So i just have to know my device has an unsafe item, and i cant know what to do?!

Questions

• Features & Services

S22 firmware question

I noticed everytime website talk about firmware for att locked s22 in us, it never matches the version i get on my phone My phone updated around the 13th and got S901USQS2AVHJ , I have not been able to find anything on these versions.  and where is october update that website keep saying got

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Phone locked

Phone unlock says still in progress sence sep 22 2022. CUL549763891681

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Only buy from Sam's Club AT&T - here's why

I currently work as an authorized dealer for AT&T in Sam's Club and am making this thread because of all the misinformation surrounding the Sam's Club program and wanted to educate potential buyers with accurate information and highlight the benefits you get when going with Sam's as opposed to y

Questions

• Phones & Devices

No internet on ipad

I have an iPad Pro 5th generation running software 15.7. It shows that I have a strong signal and LTE network but I can not get it to load any internet items. I have been tethering my phone to make it work so I’m curious as to what is wrong. I converted to an Esim this morning to see if that would

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Install SIM card and activate new phone before or after using Samsung Smart Switch?

Hello, I am hoping to use Smart Switch to transfer everything from my Galaxy S22 to my new Galaxy Z Flip 4 myself without having to make a trip to the AT&T store. I've watched several videos and it seems very straightforward, aside from one question I can't find a direct answer to.  

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Cellular Data Is Not Working

Hi, I have two iPhone SE 2020s. One of the phone will not connect to cellular data from the day I receive them. Since I work out of home, I use my home wifi, but when I am outside and try to use the phone's cellular data, the 5G wheel keeps spinning but no connection. Phone tech support worke

Questions

• Phones & Devices

My paid for phone is locked on At&t's network.

I've been with At&t for over 10 years. I finally had to switch carriers to save money.  I had 3 phones on my account.  All were paid off.  At&t unlocked all my phones except my galaxy Note 10+.  I requested it to be unlocked and it has been in escalated advanced tech sup

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Area Code 93619 area of Clovis called Harlan Ranch ONLY 1 BAR...WHAT'S UP?

Homeowners in Clovis , CA 93619 specifically the Harlan Ranch Community only have 1 bar of service...what is going on? Will I need to go to Verizon?

Questions

• Features & Services

Why did you bill me for an international call that I didn't make?

You charged me $15 for an international call. I didn't call anyone in another country as far as I know. As part of telling Gap to stop sending my requests for information to the Gap in Dubai, I either made or accepted a call that may have been from outside the country but I had no way of knowing tha

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Software update issue

Thanks for your response sir but the problem is, I'm not AT&T user and not living in America. Kindly guide or share link with me from where I can update software without having AT&T account or service. When I check software from phone settings its shows software updated  but 2 recent

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Subbed but not showing in app

I upgraded my acct in ActiveArmorand the apple store shows a current subscription but the app still says I am on a free acct

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.