Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Wireless Forum

Wireless Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(197522)
New line no phone

I have this line that I never receiver a phone for. How can we fix this problem because I just paid August 3, 2022 for a bill of AT&T $1800. I can't afford anything right now, but I want my phone for work.

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Problems with Imei / Problems with unlocking Iphone

I have an Iphone that is under the AT&T carrier, but when I try to unlock it through this website: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/unlockstep1 . It just tells me to that the Imei is not recognized. I made sure that I typed in every number in correctly, but it still won't recognize it. My phone

Questions

• Phones & Devices

16GB, 12-month plan rollover data?

As was officially confirmed in another thread, the 16GB, 12-month plan shows up as 8GB + 8GB bonus on the account when activated. This is not how the plan is listed, where it just simply states "includes 16GB high speed data" (doesn't say anything about a base and bonus amount). So as long as the mo

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Can I bring an unlocked Google Pixel 6 to an existing plan to replace my current device?

It is significantly cheaper to purchase the Pixel 6 directly from Google, and I presumably wouldn't have to risk having AT&T pre-installed applications on it that way. I need to know: Will going this route work for our current plan (Mobile Share Advantage 6GB)? Can I purchase the phone

Questions

• Phones & Devices

iPad mini 6 esim is locked to ATT, need help with ATT to unlock

Hi There I have iPad mini 6 which has ESIM locked to ATT and not allowing to get activated with any other carrier. When I try to enter IMEI in AT&T Unlock website its saying , not a AT&T device. Apple support says iPad mini 6 is locked by ATT and need to be unlocked  by ATT. &nbs

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Data plan

I just payed yesterday but changed my plan to 40 instead and it charged me twice.

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

AT&T3GPhones

Why Can't the AT&T 3G phones at least be powered up?

Questions

• Features & Services

AT&T Wireless Coverage Issues

My phone calls get disconnected and most of the time I cannot even make a call due to wireless coverage issue. I try going outside but it just doesn’t work in my area. I have tried troubleshooting with AT&T technical support over the call as well as on chat but after hours they always say that t

Questions

• Features & Services

Galaxy 4 watch

Is there a separate plan or does it use Hotspot or share data with phone

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Life Wireless compatiable phones

All GSM network phones will work well with Life Wireless, but Life Wireless is an MVNO which uses AT&T towers....I`m not sure who to use as far as brand of phones tro use based on AT&T list or Life Wireless saying That All GSM phones will work being 4G LTE-5G....which List determines what ph

Questions

• Phones & Devices

*#*# USSD activate SIM CARD CODES

I would like to activate SIM CARD by star one two three method

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Closed

AT&T TradeIn Is A Scam Or Not?

It’s obviously NOT A SCAM because it was customer’s responsibility to ready each and every line very carefully which most of us won’t do and guest what AT&T sales persons at stores will not point it out because they know if they tell you that they will keep your paid off phone and will pay you b

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Request for carrier visibility / carrier reveal on iPad

Request for carrier visibility / carrier reveal on iPad - I’d like to submit a request for carrier visibility so I can view and select another cellular provider on my iPad mini 6 . Right now the only option available is AT&T. - This is not the same as device unlocking.  The iPad

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Transfer Billing Responsibility Problem

My employer put in a request to transfer billing responsibility of my phone line to me. When I click the link to accept, I can either create a new account or use an existing account.When I try to create an account, it goes through all the steps successfully until the last one when it supposedly che

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

LG K92 5G no data service in LTE

LG K92 5G - When I am out of 5G coverage phone goes to LTE mode I have zero data service. NOT just slow, absolutely ZERO data service

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.