Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Wireless Forum

Wireless Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(200233)
ATT website (Edited per community guidelines)

It's my month nightmare to pay ATT wireless bill. Each times I have to spend half an hour to log into the ATT website, and it always gives "the site cannot be reached" error. The web browser always got interrupted at the address oidc.idp.clogin.att.com. I tried to ping it with different server, a

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

ZTE Velocity (MF923) no longer updating data

Hi, my ZTE Velocity is no longer updating the data amount although it is still allowing my devices to access the internet fairly well. I took it to an ATT store where they reset it and now I can no longer give it a new name and a different password.  Is ATT considering this device obsolete now

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

5G slow internet

Even I have a stron 5G signal in my S22 Mobile the internet is too slow! I sont know why it is happening so frequently. We live in the northwest of San Antonio TX zip code 78254 and 78255

Questions

• Features & Services

Mobile Data not working and no hotspot

I bought the$40 prepaid plan 2 days ago and should have 15 gb of data and hotspot capabilities. Neither work!! I can only access the internet using WIFI from my home internet. When I turn off wifi, it says im offline when I open a browser even though mobile data is on. When I try to turn on mobile h

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Hotspot keeps shutting off by itself

Hotspot keeps turning off by itself I have to turn back on and reconnect the device to hotspot but every couple minutes it shuts off again and again

Questions

• Features & Services

Can't make or receive calls, but can text.

I can't make or receive calls. Texting is just fine both ways. When I try to make a call, immediately the call ends without ringing. When someone tries to call me, they are immediately sent to voicemail without notice to me that they called. My monthly plan is on auto pay and has just been paid wit

Questions

• Phones & Devices

unlock my iphone

I have bought an iPhone. Now I need to use ESIM. Please help me unlock our iPhone Who can help me

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Customer Service Gave me wrong plan

Greetings, I spoke with an ATT rep to give me the $300 prepaid plan that gave 8 16GB/Mo. but instead I was given the 8 GB / Mo. plan. I spoke with a live chat agent and they assured me that my data would display 8 GB, but I actually had 16 GB; however today I ran out when I hit 8 GB. What should I

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Galaxy watch 4 LTE t-mobile

I was given a Galaxy watch 4 LTE that was from the t-mobile network. Can I use it on my AT&T network and if so, what do I need to do to get it to work? Thanks!

Questions

• Phones & Devices

8gb bonus data not working.

I have the 300$ prepay plan and I’ve looked online and everything says the bonus data kicks in after using the first 8gb but i just used up my data and now on data everything is slow. how do i fix this?

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Facebook Authentication, unable to receive the code

I cannot get the Facebook Authentication Code.  I have tried the other means of authenticating my ID but I get a random blot email from Facebook indicating not a correct form of ID (I have used my driver's license, password, and even my marriage application), ID blurry or doesn't have my name

Questions

• Phones & Devices

is there a way to clear/un blacklist phone numbers reported as junk by apple

i accidently reported a text message as junk on ios 16 now the number is blacklisted

Questions

• Features & Services

chat

My phone was working until today and now it says I need to unlock my sim number I don’t know it so how do I do it 

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Can’t make changes to my account with the portal

For the last week or so, I cannot make changes to my account using the paygonline website/prepaid portal. Under Add-Ons it says I don’t have any available to purchase. For Plans, it says there aren’t any to purchase also. The other day I tried turning off Steam Saver and the setting wouldn’t

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Dropped calls when I have to enter additional selections on keypad

When I make a call and you get a recording asking to make a selection, my call is dropped. choose 1 for this, choose 2 for that, when I choose my number nothing happens and then the call is dropped.  This has happened to 3 different phone numbers so it's either my phone or ATT.  Anybody k

Questions

• Features & Services

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.