Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Wireless Forum

Wireless Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(200355)

Accepted Solution

Payment extension

News moew time to pay the bill

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Unlock iphone didn’t work

I requested unlock iphone SE, and was approved, but is not accepting a different sim card from other carrier, it is showing the same massage like it is locked.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Downloading

Trying to figure out how to download music to my galaxy a13 phone from other apps instead of connecting it to the computer

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

text messages

some how i cannot recvied a texet from wells fargo credit card alert account

Questions

• Features & Services

IMO denied me

Hello I can’t access my imo account I able to log in using my credentials but it loads and then says not able to access my account. I have tried it at work plus at home.

Questions

Wifi callingvwill not work on new phone

I just set up my new galaxy a13 yesterday. Been trying for 2 days to set up wifi calling. Have removed and reinsert Sim card, reset network settings still won't work. Worked w old phone

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Fraud Inquiry Form

The fraud department at AT&T cancelled my account AFTER i paid an outstanding balance that was on my account. I just received my brand new iPhone 14 Pro Max and now i can’t use it! Thanks a lot fraud department! I’m very upset because i haven’t even had the chance to pay my first month’s bill ye

Questions

Accepted Solution

Asurion

I would love to know why I was enrolled in Asurion without my consent? Went into an ATT store, with my OWN device, activated without any problems, only to find out I was enrolled into a $14/month program without ever being asked??? 

Questions

Why is ATT avoiding send me a Return Label

My wife bought us two watches online taking advantage of the special deal "Buy one get one free". Both were Samsung Galaxy Watches 5. When I got home I insisted I would prefer the "Pro" Version. So, We waited until they arrived and I requested an exchange via "Chat with ATT" on the webpage. This

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Outgoing Text/Messages

I have an iPhone SE with the prepaid plan. My AT&T prepaid account history shows outgoing text/messages to 1C0DE94183566 which I did not initiate. I was charged $2 each day it occurred. What is this code and how do I stop it.

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Closed

making calls with whatsapp on my at&t go phone

I just got my go phone today and would like to use whatsapp to talk to some family and friends in Brazil. I bought a 30 dollar card with the phone but I don't know what is included in that. I guess my question is, can I use whatsapp to call my friends and family in Brazil?

Questions

• Features & Services

Wireless plan mistake by AT&T and can't get a hold of anyone to fix after several months.

Having been customers for many years with AT&T, we switched our small business wireless plan because they were phasing out our old plan. Initially, the change appeared to be very easy.  We called the toll free number we were asked to call and spoke to a representative who gave us our optio

Questions

Samsung Galaxy S10E SM-G970U1 needs update for 5G

I have AT&T service via Consumer Cellular, and have been bombarded with mail saying that I need to replace my phone so that it will work on 5G. This model phone is included on ATT's list of unlocked phones that work with their 5G network -- but " require[s] a software update to enable HD Voice,

Questions

• Features & Services

Accepted Solution

How do I remove "AT&T Next Up(SM) - phone upgrade feature"?

The Next Up feature is not shown in My Add Ons. I can not figure out how to remove the $5.00 charge. Even my AT&T rep can not find where to remove the add on.

Questions

Whether AT&T provides in-house in-store repairment

<What I Already Know> -AT&T outsources its device insurance function by having Asurion run "Mobile Insurance" and "Protect Advantage", and conduct related in-store repairments. -The subscribers of those two services are elegible for receieve cracked screen repair and battery replacement

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.