Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Wireless Forum

Wireless Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(197630)
I want to get off the phone plan with my son and his girlfriend

I am willing to pay off my phone. I want an account in just my name. I don't want to be on the same plan with them.

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Download FM Whatsaspp v9.00 APK Latest Version For Android 2022

FM whatsapp Techbigs just launched fm whatsapp v9.00 version with lots of improved features. but i always get error when downloading with my galaxy S21. anyone know what my problem is?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

unlock code 0

Hi I Requested To Unlock my surface duo It Got Approved But The Unlock Code Is 0 I’m Pretty Sure That’s Not Right  

Questions

• Features & Services

Have a prepaid AT&T Annual plan -- do I need to update IMEI code for a new Samsung S22 Ultra ?

Purchased new S22 Ultra (not from AT&T). Do I need to inform/update AT&T about the new IMEI code? Old SIM card works fine and all functions from old phone (ie, call forwarding) appear to function. On the Prepaid logon landing page (paygonline.com) it mentions to "call representative

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

16GB $300/year Prepaid plan retail locations

The website claims this online only plan is “Available online and participating retail locations.” What are the participating locations near zip code 22407? Not a single human I have spoken to in person or over the phone has ever heard of this plan. I’d love to speak to someone face to face who can

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

SHipping label for phone trade-in

Hello, I switched to AT&T last week under the trade in promo. I am looking for a shipping label to send my trade-in phones in. I did not receive a confirmation number from the AT&T store I picked up my phone from. THey are not aware what this number is. Please advise

Questions

Text message

Text messsge from 63287 on bill but shows as multimedia message . What type of number could this be? Thanks

Questions

Turbo Hotspot 2 not receiving messages

Hello. I have just recently purchased the AT&T Turbo Hotspot 2 and it has the ability to receive messages but unfortunately several messages have been sent to this device and these messages are not showing up on the device nor are they showing up on the management website. Is there additional se

Questions

• Phones & Devices

I want to see my messages

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

How to lower my bill

My bill for tv, internet, & phone is higher than neighbors. How can I reduce it?

Questions

I have a 127,466KB in mobile data . Would be large enough to have been a video call or audio on social media app

I have a 127,466KB in mobile data on my bill . Would that  be large enough to have been a video call or audio on social media app

Questions

Data plan

I just payed yesterday but changed my plan to 40 instead and it charged me twice.

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

iPad mini 6 esim is locked to ATT, need help with ATT to unlock

Hi There I have iPad mini 6 which has ESIM locked to ATT and not allowing to get activated with any other carrier. When I try to enter IMEI in AT&T Unlock website its saying , not a AT&T device. Apple support says iPad mini 6 is locked by ATT and need to be unlocked  by ATT. &nbs

Questions

• Phones & Devices

ATT would accpt email to text message effect May 8 2022

Up to May 8, I could send email to text via iphone 12 to ATT on 3 different email accounts (Gmail,aol,and proton mail). NOW I get error messages as udeliverable on EVERY ACCOUNT- I've tried all your suggestions-STILL doesn't work! suggestions please Your message wasn't delivered to ###@txt.att.

Questions

• Features & Services

Motorola Razr 5g XT2071-3 No 5g Access

I have verified prior to getting the Moto Razr 5g that It was listed as having 5g access. It is listed on the Motorola website and also on the att service capabilities.   https://www.att.com/idpassets/images/support/wireless/Service-Capabilities-Unlocked-Devices-ATT-Network.pdf My i

Questions

• Features & Services

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.