Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Wireless Forum

Wireless Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(200355)
I just bought 4 iPhone 14’s at a AT&T corporate store.

I purchased 3 iPhone 14’s from AT&T and 1 iPhone 14 pro max today. The 14’s were given to me right there at the store and the pro max is going to be delivered. I ported in 3 lines from T-Mobile and 1 was a new number. I get home and I can’t tell 2 of them apart because they are the same color an

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Unlock phone

Bought second hand and need it to unlock I've never had an account with at&t

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Cannot access att.com

How Can I access att.com while I'm oversea?

Questions

Abroad - need help adding data

Hi, friends are abroad and need help adding data. Can they add an international data plan from their iphone? If so, how? AT&T told them they are out of data and that is why their phones don't work. They keep getting disconnected when trying to call and add an international plan. Thanks!

Questions

ATT locked IPhone policy

I recently ported in AT&T with my own device and have been told I had to wait for 90 days to trade my current phone to do the upgrade. However, the trade-in deal: https://www.att.com/buy/phones/apple-iphone-14-pro.html is ending soon and apparently I cannot wait that long. One option I have been

Questions

• Phones & Devices

no connections status on apple watch

repaired my apple watch series 5 on my phone as it was previously paired to my husband. I was finally able to get the cellular plan set up as it was being weird but now the status on my apple watch under celluar says no connection. I have removed and readded the plan serval times and i can not get

Questions

• Phones & Devices

iPhone 6 does not make or receive calls following 3G shutdown

I have an unlocked iPhone 6 model number MG4P2LL/A. PureTalk is the carrier / MVNO on ATT's network, H2O Wireless is the Network. The iPhone supports VoLTE. The iPhone 6 is tested and approved for the AT&T network here: https://www.att.com/idpassets/images/support/pdf/Devices-Working-on-ATT-Netw

Questions

• Phones & Devices

I totally disagree with my bill

Sergei Nesterenko+1(512)785-3401[email scrubbed]I changed my mobile operator T-mobil to ATT; when the manager was transferred to the ATT at the office, they showed me how to disable outgoing calls abroad, so that I would not pay more than the monthly fee. This was a must for me as one of the phones

Questions

No functional way to swap esim from iPhone 14 to Galaxy Note20 Ultra!

I bought a 12 Pro Max a while ago for work. When I'm not working I pop the sim card out of the iPhone and into my daily, a Note 20 Ultra. I ended up upgrading to the iPhone 14 recently even though I was hesitant because of the esim, ONLY because ATT said they have a way to swap the esim back and for

Questions

• Features & Services

NumberSync Error Code sd-sdk-400

I'm trying to Sync my new Galaxy Watch 5 to my Samsung S20 Ultra and I keep receiving an error code NumberSync Error Code sd-sdk-400. Any suggestion?  I already reset the watch and also tried doing it on mt AT&T.com with no luck either. My watch is also activated. I don't know what to do.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

network not working

I bought plan and activated sim but the network not working

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

International call on bill

Hello, on my September 2022 bill, I received an international call charge of 81 dollars that att stated was made on August 18th, 2022 to a phone number in the UK +44-203-320-2625. On the bill, it states international call 27 minutes charged 81 dollars. There was no number or anything attached to it

Questions

AT and T Le Bron James commercial

This (Edited per community guidelines)ist, patriarchal commercial is disgusting. What "work" has James done? ("My work here is done.") None. He's just agreed with everything Lily has said, things AT and T already offers to all its customers. Yet the dialog lets him pose as the victor, who beat the l

Questions

• Phones & Devices

AT&T would not unlock an eligible phone

Hi, AT&T would not unlock an eligible LG K40 phone (on a postpaid account) saying the phone is no longer manufactured by LG and that the manufacturer could not provide an unlock code. Is there a way to unlock it? It is AT&T's responsibility to unlock it, not LG's. The SIM lock is the p

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Number does not transfer to new upgraded iphone

I am trying to transfer my number from my old ATT iphone8 to my new ATT iphone14 that I ordered via the ATT website upgrade process. I have been successful in upgrading one line/phone pair, but a second iphone8 upgrade to iPhone 14 will not transfer my phone number to the new device.  I contin

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.