Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Wireless Forum

Wireless Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(197444)
Service Quality Issues on 5Ge

I have been on AT&T for a little over a year. My device is an LG Velvet (AT&T). I have had consistent issues with the service - but only when I'm connected to 5Ge. I understand it's just AT&T's marketing term for their advanced LTE, but it seems that there is a measurable difference. I'v

Questions

• Features & Services

AT&T are LIARS

I have had some issues with an ac unit which threw me behind a couple months, I was paying the past due amounts that the app said and come to find out it wasn’t taking care of the full past due (lady said late fees and such). So had two part arrangement and I needed the second part to be held out to

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Only buy from Sam's Club AT&T - here's why

I currently work as an authorized dealer for AT&T in Sam's Club and am making this thread because of all the misinformation surrounding the Sam's Club program and wanted to educate potential buyers with accurate information and highlight the benefits you get when going with Sam's as opposed to y

Questions

• Phones & Devices

data manager

how can i set up times on and off to use data is there such option like for the wifi

Questions

• Features & Services

SCRA Nightmare

Not only did I turn in all of my paperwork and call to notify them I was being deployed, I walked INTO a retail store and told them to make the note of this on my account and someone STILL neglected to pause my account! Now I am stuck with a phone that’s off, my grandmothers phone is off and cancell

Questions

Transfer a current line to new prepaid plan?

I am on payment 25/30 with my current iPhone. I currently have Next on this line. I made special trip to the AT&T retail store to ask if I can transfer this line out even though it’s still being billed. I was told I could. Same day, port my number out even with balance owed. [he just reminded m

Questions

Why is my order on hold

Why is my order on hold I need you to send me my link to my email address so I can upload my ID verification

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

AT&T making things impossible for military members

Texas state law (along with most other states) state that a drivers license remains valid beyond the printed expiration date when accompanied by a valid military ID. AT&T ignores this law and rejects military members with a valid driver license for no valid reason. This is unacceptable AT&

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

One number In arrears and the other a modern pay in advance

I want to move the forward paid number to my wife’s att account but I’m told I cannot becuase of an accounting and billing issue you have with one account being old and one new. There are MANY posts on this topic dating back 2.5 years at least. I was told today after 6 hours of calls and waiting m

Questions

Netgear MR1100 says "Mobile Broadband Disconnected"

I've actually gotten two of these Nighthawk mobile hotspots, one of which is AT&T branded, in my attempts to get one of them to work. I'm in a place where the reception is spotty - my phone gets one or two bars, which is *usually* enough, and when it works I get a good 10Mbit/s. The hotspot repo

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Why is my service suddenly terrible?

In the last month, my service, as well as my family and friends has gone down hill. No signal in an area where we used to have great service.  Yes, we have run diagnostics, everything as far as the phone is fine.  What's going on? 

Questions

• Features & Services

3G TO 4G ACCOUNT CLOSED WITH MONEY BALANCE TAKEN

3G to 4G switch over closed my account and kept my $518. Was told there is no solution to this issue. Hundreds of people have been affected as il have read on this forum. What do you sat At&T??? 

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Payment method rejected

I am a wireless and landline customer of ATT.  I have been using the same method of payment (business checking acct) for many years.  In June, when trying to pay my bill using the same method as always, my payment was rejected.  I called in and spoke with 4 different people and they were finally abl

Questions

International Roaming enabled by default, raking charges without informing customer

I am spreading the word about how AT&T has taken one of the oldest crimes of pickpocketing, put an Enterprise mask on it and has been milking money off unsuspecting and naive customers. Sadly, I was one of them, been charged $400 for data roaming. The charged stemmed because it looks like the p

Questions

ActiveArmor won’t allow me to setup

I can click on my identity but it won’t allow me to add any numbers or email addresses or my dl number

Questions

• Features & Services

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.