Wireless Forum

Wireless Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(195377)
How to turn off 5G on my iPhone 12 Pro

I lost 5G for a while and was concerned at first. It went to LTE and I actually had a better connection. It suddenly came back and everywhere I go I have one bar. My service is so much worse now- I can’t watch videos, webpages won’t load, photos don’t send over messages. I went to settings -> ce

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Voice mail

what number to get my voice mail

Questions

• Features & Services

call protect

I am unable to report spam or unwanted texts any more. When I press and hold the message the list of options i.e. more no longer appears; which means the option to fwd the text is no longer there. All that I get is a little box at the bottom of the message containing the following options: Pin, Hide

Questions

• Phones & Devices

New Unlimited plans

I am curious what are the new unlimited plans about, and what changed?

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Cell phone/internet usage on a cruise

We recently signed up for a cruise. Part of the package included wifi for so many minutes. Do we still need to do the international plan while on the ship?   We have used that plan for a land trip to Ireland but never a cruise so I'm not sure how that all works. Can someone explain to

Questions

• Phones & Devices

No bars no connectivity-why was i sold a plan???

Prepaid an entire year after the first agent said no connectivity and his supervisor got on the line and said that was absolutely wrong and he promised there was good service at my address and data connectivity. Just drove over 300 miles in one day and a tank of gas$$$$ to find out there are ZERO BA

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

same message after unlock phone not allowed #mm6

how do i get rid of this error message #mm6?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Prepaid plan

How to change prepaid pla n from AT&T to Verizon. I have a Moto G Power phone.

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Will my Korean Samsung S20+ work with a prepaid family plan in the US

I want to bring my Korean Samsung phone (S 20+) to the US (Michigan) and purchase a family plan to use mobile data and so on with my colleagues. I heard some of foreign phones are not supported by AT&T prepaid plans. Will it work in the US?

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

WiFi hotspot will not connect to internet

I have a 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee with a Uconnect 8.4" 4C navigation system. It is a 4G system.  AT&T will not let me register through the Connected Car portal.  I was connected last year and the WiFi Hotspot worked at that time.  Please advise how to proceed.

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

AT&T Wireless is Horrible - Gets worse every day.

I have been an AT&T customer my whole life and their cellular coverage recently has become intolerable lately. Phone calls keep dropping, I only get one bar and that's when I'm lucky, the cellular internet is extremely slow (even though I'm using their "amazingly fast" 5G+). The other day I had

Questions

• Features & Services

How come an Iphone 8 still SIM locked? I don't know how to proceed

Hi there, I just got a second-hand (or maybe several-hands) iphone, but I can't activate as the SIM is locked. When I went to at&t official site and tried to unlock the phone, system said: it looks like your device is on an installment plan and you haven’t paid it off yet. follow these st

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

International prepaid plan

I am in Panamá and am unable to connect to any towers or use my phone! I have purchased the international plan. Can someone please help me

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Numbersync not working

i recently switched phones because my old one was damages, i kept the same number. so im trying to reestablish my numbersync with the new phone but i keep getting "numbersync has encountered a problem" the code is "PD-GE-RsC-JsonSyntaxException" i dont know what it means and its not giving me option

Questions

• Phones & Devices

NumberSync

I've been trying to activate NumerSync for 5 days. i bought an esim, and i would like to receive and make calls on my galaxy watch 3 when i'm away from my cell phone, or when i don't have it.  in the At&t app when I go to manage/device and go to manage number Sync it doesn't move!  th

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.