Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Wireless Forum

Wireless Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(199789)
No return label for one phone

It was a trade in offer. Recieved the new phone without a return label in the box to send back old phone (it said "NO RETURN LABEL REQUIRED") or without the white kit to insert old device. How do we send the old device back? Do we have to request a new kit?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Unable to load Door Dash (Dasher App)

I recently upgraded to an iPhone 12 Max and now my Dasher app is unable to load. I worked with the Door Dash support team and they concluded that because I was able to connect just fine with WiFi and not with only cellular data turned on that it is an issue with my carrier. Not sure how to fix. It w

Questions

• Phones & Devices

ATT Locked My Account & Number

On Friday I decided to get the new iPhone 14 Pro with best buy because I have total tech and it's cheaper to buy ur iPhone from Best Buy instead of ATT etc. I also ported my number to ATT using the best buy website.(worst mistake ever). So I got the Phone on Monday night (Sept 19th) & went insid

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Unlock device Failed

Hi. I have Samsung galaxy s10+ locked in At&t. I already have the unlock code provided by at&t but it failed. I request again and they gave me the same unlock code from the previous one. I tried 3x but still got the same error. Im afraid my phone will locked up if I failed 5x. Thank you.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Smart Label Tracking////UNWANTED BILL

I returned my damaged phone via instructions from AT&T, with a prepaid label in July 2022. I dropped the packed to the Post Office.  I tried tracking my package serval times on www.tracking.smartlabel.com .   To date, there is no information about my returned package.   I

Questions

Need old detailed bills (call history)

I've contacted AT&T numerous times to request copies of old billing statements (with call history) from 2016-2018. These are needed for a legal reason (court). On one occasion I was told I would get an email with the statements, password protected.... but never got it. Another time I was told

Questions

unlock request

hi i have submitted a IMEI of device to get unlock but its in pending for last 10 days there is no reply on that . whenever i check the status its says in pending . below is the request and imei . Device IMEI number: (Edited as per community guidelines) Request number: (Edited as per communi

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

USPS lost $700 trade in phone -or- HYLA Mobile lost it, How does AT&T handle a lost trade in?

Did the $700 trade in promo. Step 1 - Received return box, followed instructions, took phone to USPS post office and have receipt it was received.  NO shipping status update from USPS for two weeks.  Step 2 - Contacted AT&T was told to contact USPS.  Step 3 - Contracted USPS a

Questions

iPhone 14 Pro Upgrade HELL - Can We Get Serious Now?

I received an iPhone 14 Pro upgrade phone as part of a trade-in for my iPhone 11. The box arrived damaged as well as the iPhone packaging. 2 Chats, 6 calls, and 2 hours of my time. It's still unresolved due to incompetence. I've never experienced such stupidity, apathy, and a flawed

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unable to accept AT&T Terms and Conditions

I just pre order the IPhone 14 pro max at my local AT&T store to be shipped to my house. After viewing the order on my account, it says "Your orders are on hold. See details “ After clicking that it’s says to Read and accept our Terms & Conditions." I click the link to the TnC, and it says t

Questions

• Phones & Devices

AT&T can’t upgrade most 5G phones to new bands, regrets the error

This article is about the AT&T Wireless two-step for those of us with “5G” phones that are only a few years old! https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2022/09/att-wont-upgrade-older-phones-for-new-5g-bands/

Questions

• Features & Services

Incomplete text messaging data on call logs

On my call/text/data usage log from a previous month the data stops at 9/11 even though the current billing period goes to a previous date. Any idea why there is a block of missing data?

Questions

Official Solution

I can't pay online for my prepaid account

I try to make a payment online, but it always shows error: "Invalid state. Please verify and try again." or "We are currently experiencing an issue processing payments. Please try your request again later. No other services are impacted.".

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

order status

I purchased 2 iPhone 14 pro yesterday, one black and one purple, and the purple shipped yesterday but the black shipping status says on hold and pre-order, I just want to make sure my order for the black iPhone 14 pro was processed and that ill receive in a timely manner.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Healthcare discount

There are more than just doctors and nurses working in healthcare. I work in healthcare in interventional radiology but am not eligible for healthcare discount. It is kinda of (Edited per community guidelines). that all the other healthcare professionals are always overlooked. Disappointed in AT&

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.