Wireless Account & Billing

Wireless Account & Billing

All of your wireless account questions and concerns - asked and answered.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(57555)
Unannounced rate increase, effective March 2023?

I noticed my bill was about $10 higher this month and looking into the details, it was due to my "Mobile Share Advantage plan 12GB" increasing from $57 to $69. Usually I get advance warning but checking my last 2 previous bills there was none.  Checking the last rate change on their website, i

Questions

how long to get refund

for over 4 mths I have been told I will get a refund of over $200. and it is yet to come.

Questions

Order got canceled

My order got cancelled now it’s telling me to go to store

Questions

Accepted Solution

Teacher appreciation proof

Hi! I would just like to ask where can I upload the teacher id documentation? In which part of the app I can find that?  I just applied this week and need to upload the required document.  Please help! Thank you.

Questions

I received a bill mail

I had recently opened a line with AT&T. I was made sure to ask the staff about the plan and how much I would end up paying monthly. But for some reason I received mail with my name and phone number saying I have a bill due of 280 dollars on May 11th. It’s confusing me because I was told I’d o

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pinned

AT&T Unlimited Your Way: Premium, (Elite), Extra, and Starter per line cost chart for consumer plans.

Elite: While you can't add Elite anymore, I included information on the differences so you could do calculations on adding lines to your plans. Priority: Premium and Elite are at a higher priority than Extra, Starter, and all other AT&T consumer plans (even fixed data plans). This is not a pub

Questions

Refund - Poor customer service

I joined AT&T last august 2022 and when i was signing up the employe never stated a specific plan besides what i want. i stated that i just want unlimited data and the highest speed (with my active duty military discount and autopay and ect. discounts i should be paying 64$ a month) . He stated

Questions

UNSUSPENDED DEVICE SERVICES

i have just unsuspended my device from a voluntary suspension but i still have no service whatsoever.

Questions

Why is ATT customer support so unconscionably atrocious?

I have been an ATT wireless customer for 15+ years with multiple lines and devices for the family. I am terminating my account today for one reason: the customer support and customer experience is among the worst I've ever dealt with from any consumer brand. The hold times; the unreliable hand-offs

Questions

Poor customer support

Why hasn't AT&T fixed their issue with making payments on their website? This is the 2nd time in 2 years that a payment was made on their website, but never posted to the account. Last time, they tried to process it over a month late.   They advertise 24/7 support, but just use a robo

Questions

Be the first to reply

(9)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(45)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to change my account

My phone was hacked and my account has changed. I need access to pay my bill. I created this account to get help accessing the original.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I'm prepaid and need a bill to open a Venmo account

I'm prepaid with AT&T. To open a Venmo account, Venmo needs me to confirm my phone number by showing them a phone bill that has my name, date and phone number. But prepaid doesn't have a bill! The closest I could find is Account Info, which shows the phone number and payment due date, but doesn

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACP

I was just recently accepted and enrolled in the ACP program but I do not know how to claim the benefits I have the account number and everything but I don't know where to go from here can you please assist me in getting my ACP benefits

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Order phone for pickup in different state

I am trying to order a phone for my son who goes to school in a different state. After I place the order, it sends an e-mail asking for verification of identity.  The e-mail has a "tap here" to supposedly take you to a link to upload your license.  The "tap here" has not link associated w

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pause billing?

I'm an international student in the US but I'm taking a year out. I won't be back in the US til January 2025. Is there a way to pause my phone contract and keep my phone number?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want