For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wireless Account & Billing

Wireless Account & Billing

All of your wireless account questions and concerns - asked and answered.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(61654)
Trade-In Credit Problem

I traded in a device and got the iPhone 14 in September 2022 while on someone else's account. After that, last year, we transferred billing responsibility and I got an account of my own. I got the value plus plan and then I noticed that my trade-in credits (which were equal to the cost of the device

Questions

Unlock my iphone i want to add an esim but the carrier is locking my phone

I want to add an esim and im unable to because it says that the iphone is locked by the carrier, i want to unlock it

Questions

AT&T Not Honoring Trade-In Promotion

In October 2023 I agreed to a promotion to trade in two eligible devices from T-Mobile into AT&T for two free iPhone 15 Pros. I shipped the phones in according to the promotion with the pre-paid shipping label and waited the three billing cycles to receive my credit. After not receiving this cre

Questions

ATT OR ELSE

I tried the cell phone service for less than a week and they want $600.00. I talked to customer service several times and I went back to the store twice. They don't care. They either want to overcharge you or ruin your credit and they don't care which. We'd be better served by the mob.

Questions

Closed

Shocking!! Got ripped off by ATT

ATT is charging me a ridiculous fee $370 with an ongoing monthly charge of $217 (one line wireless with my own device). I was shocked!   No where near what I was told before transferring my mobile service from a different carrier.   Getting ripped off.  $30 activation fee w

Questions

Consumer Beware: Unauthorized AT&T Next Up Fee is Automatically Added to Bill

I recently upgraded a phone in my account at the local AT&T store. I stated that I did not want the AT&T Next Up (SM) option because in a previous upgrade experience (in store as well), it was automatically added without my consent. This time, I made it very, VERY clear that I did not care f

Questions

Switched over from other carrier and all that was promised was not applied. Persisting failure to apply discounts.

I called an ATT representative (Brooke in Ocean Springs) to switch my mom from T-mobile on to my plan on December 21, 2023. I took very careful notes about all details. I do have the time of the call and her number to help trace what happened if need be.. It turns out that most things promised were

Questions

Closed

Lied to about trade in promotion

So I traded in an iPhone 11 for the iPhone 14, at the time of trading in the iPhone 11 the promotion was 800 in billing credits for the iPhone 11. So I decided to trade the phone in and proceed with the trade in. After two month I receive a promotion card in the mail of 150$ for my iPhone 11 and I’v

Questions

Cannot add an Authorized User

We have tried for days to add an authorized user to our account. 5 phones...onevwas stolen. In order to purchase a new phone, must be an authorized uset. Neither app nor customer service is wirking outi think they have scripts including that it is the first time they heard about the problem. Intetne

Questions

Account number

Hi I went to an att store today and didn’t get an account number for my new service

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(9)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.