Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Wireless Account & Billing

Wireless Account & Billing

All of your wireless account questions and concerns - asked and answered.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(55121)

Accepted Solution

Cancelling a contract

Why is it not possible to cancel a contract on line? I am back in the UK and no longer need my contract, I am told I have to make an international phone call to cancel the contract!

Questions

• Wireless Account

High Upfront costs to move from Verizon and upgrade two iphones

today I tried to transfer mine and my wifes account from Verizon. We both have Iphone 12 max pros 256gb to trade in and purchase Iphone 14's pro max 1tb.  My credit score is 808 but I was still required to pay $960 upfront.... I'm having a difficult time understanding why?

Questions

• Wireless Account

FirstNet - Promo Free iWatch

When I signed up for FirstNet the ATT representative explained the promo for free iWatch.  I signed up to get promo and was told after 3 billing cycles I would start seeing the monthly credit on my bill.  I'm on the 6th billing cycle with no credit.  Account is in good standing. 

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Misinformed regarding rewards

Darrius Bunger (db455b@att.com 9164729967) is my agent handling transferring (4) of my wireline phone numbers from T-mobile over to AT&T in June. Offers: Credit for my remaining T-mobile bill as a credit. When transferring service, I was in the middle of the T-mobile billing cycle, which equates

Questions

• Wireless Account

Service

Anyone have another way to get in contact with customer support? Every time I try to call the number I can't understand anything the recording is saying because it cuts in and out so bad.

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unable to Receive Verification Codes

Hi, unfortunately I do not have a working cell phone at this time and am unable to receive a verification text code to my cell phone in order to see my bill online. The Samsung's battery is completely dead.  Is there a workaround for this?  I need to see my call lists and text messages th

Questions

• Online Account Access

Accepted Solution

when can I get back my deactive number

Unfortunately, ATT did the wrong way to deactive my wireless number. I would like to know when my number is recycled? I am really need this number.

Questions

• Wireless Account

Accepted Solution

Esim cancellation

How do I cancel esim service? It’s saying I owe a sum and I couldn’t even use the esim. What do I do???!?!!!!

Questions

• Wireless Account

Faulty AIrPods

I was with a friend who bought me a pair of AirPod Pros at your Lynden Washington store as a thank you for helping her coordinate her move to Kentucky from Washington. She also spent $400. on other items as well.  I have a copy of the receipt.  I charged my AirPods and the left one will n

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Accepted Solution

ATT Upgrade Issue

I ordered Iphone 13 Pro through Apple Store online then cancelled the order on September 4th. Since then ATT upgrade eligiblity have to be reversed. I have been back and forth between Apple and ATT. I went to ATT corporate store and they spoke to ATT rep. The case was created on September 17th a

Questions

• Wireless Account

Accepted Solution

Services

I'm am so livid right now. They suspended services due to non payment.   Payment arrangements made last week with "Ane".  I have a copy of the chat they say they have no record of.   I have reference # to the chat.   I even have screen shots of the chat that servi

Questions

• Wireless Account

Accepted Solution

Rate change from 10 cents to 35 cents per minute

I am being told that my 10-cents per minute cell phone will become 35-cents per minute starting Oct. 13. My question is simply, Why? That is a 250% increase in the rate being charged. Even in a time of record high inflation, that kind of increase is totally irrational. Can anyone explain this kind o

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Employment within AT&T

Where may the application be acquired?

Questions

• Wireless Account

Closed

How do you file a complaint & return unwanted/ unsolicited merchandise?

An at&t rep provided me with a host of incorrect/ non factual information to get an unsolicited sale. The calls are recorded which means they can pull it and listen to all the information. Of course she suckered me good too by stating I’ll notice a higher amount on the first bill but not to be alarm

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Not Crediting Documented Payment

Tried for several days via phone and email (ucpaymentclaims@att.com and attpaymentclaims@att.com) to get a documented payment credited to my account that is showing overdue. Have a case number and provided bank documentation that proves  ATT Services received my check and converted it to elect

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.