U-verse TV

U-verse TV

Find answers to common AT&T U-verse TV questions, 24X7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(25774)
U-verse app not working on Android 14, One UI 6

Anyone else have this problem? I have a Samsung S23 Ultra. After the update in December, the app no longer works 🤨 ATT on the phone was no help. The app store says it's not compatible with my phone 🤨🤨

Questions

Espn app giving error 'this channel is not part of your package'

Not able to watch my ESPN and SEC channels on the ESPN app but Ican on regular TV. I've logged in and out of all applications ESPN and UVerse and I believe I used my uverse ID email (att.net) to log in again and then relinked uverse to ESPN and the issue is still occurring.   Exasperating

Questions

RED BROADBAND LIGHT ON GATEWAY...TECH SENT SAID ONLY 1 OF 2 LINE WAS WORKING..ONLY NEW HOW TO FIX FIBER NOT COPPER PLEASE HELP

START OFF WITH I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS NOT WORKING OTHER THAN I HAVE INTERNET NO LIVE TV BUT CAN WATCH RECORDING TV PIC IS SCRAMBLED UVERSE BUNDLE TV WAS FREEZING THEN BROADBAND LIGHT TURNED RED-SENT OUT TECH PERSON WHO ONLY KNEW HOW TO WORK ON FIBER NOT COPPER-BRILLIANT RIGHT? HOURS GO BY & H S

Questions

NBA League Pass Free Preview January 2024!

U-Verse is now offering a free preview of NBA League Pass on channels 2105-2114. Enjoy the games!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Tv outage-credit's to customers

Hoping an ATT rep can advise, will the customer's be receiving a credit for the outage? If so do we need to call in and ask for it? please advise us? thank you in advance

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Widespread UverseTV outage information

There is a widespread UverseTV outage reported HERE, on Reddit and Downdetector Someone posted on Reddit that they received the following confirmation: Hi there, this is Tamara here from the AT&T Social Media Team. I completely understand the importance to have active connections, and I'm here

Questions

Closed

Error Message: U-verse is not available at this time. Please try again later. | How do I troubleshoot my Wired Receiver

This morning 2 of my wireless boxes weren't working properly, while my wired box/DVR was working fine. After several attempts to restart the wireless receivers individually, I went to unplug the power cord of the WAP. I accidentally unplugged the power cord to the Gateway INSTEAD of the WAP.

Questions

Red X with Number 13 below after multiple attempts to restart DVR.

I've see some older posts about DVRs with Red X after doing the non-disruptive recovery.  Mine has an red X with number 13 below it.  Is this a DVR issue or Network Issue?  I have wireless controllers that work fine.  The DVR is the only thing not working so I assume it's a DVR

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

S10-S3 Remote Quit Working

I have 2 older U-verse receivers, each one with an S10-S3 remote. The remote for my living room receiver quit working a few moments ago.  I replaced the batteries and it still won't control the receiver.  It doesn't control the receiver in the back room either, but the back room remote co

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Service!

I am sick of this I want the Chanel’s I’m paying for. If all you people would stop fighting over the almighty dollar we wouldn’t be here. Everyone of you make too much money as it is then screw the consumer! ENOUGH!!!!

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.