We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!
TV

TV

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T TV customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(27791)

Accepted Solution

Problems return even after outside line replacement

Since 2020 our tvs pixelate/freeze intermittently, wifi signal drops and wireless tv box has weak wifi connection After replacing equipment and ether net cable problems persisted.  Our FEC errors were in 2 millions   Had tech come end of January  this year.  Found problems wi

Questions

• U-verse TV

When I close my ATT account, do I need to cancel HBO MAX which came with my plan for free?

I have closed my ATT account in which HBO MAX was included for free. Will the HBO MAX be canceled automatically? If so, when? Or do I have to cancel it? And if so how? I have gone to my account and cannot see where I would do this.

Questions

• HBO Max

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Channels NOT included with DirectTV stream with ATT Unlimited plan??

Hello, We recently switched over from ATT Uverse to DirectTv Streaming. We have an ATT Unlimited Plan and had access to not only the HO Max app but also the HBO channels themselves. When switching over from Uverse, we were initially told that we'd only have access to the HBO Max app thru Dire

Questions

• HBO Max

Main DVR/cable box on TV restarts

If my main DVR/wired cable box (the one that stores "recordings" on TV restarts (by itself?), will it interfere with any recording being done at that time. In other words, will that restart show up on recording in some way or will the recording continue as normal and not show up on final recording?

Questions

• U-verse TV

Unable to log in to U-verse app

Hello! I’ve been through the forum and tried a lot of things, but am still unable to log in to my U-verse app. I can log in to att.com with both my Member ID and Access ID, and I even created a new sub-account (which has worked for a number of other users), but I’m still unable to log in. Anything e

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cannot Log In to U-verse App

I cannot log in to U-verse app on my iPad and iPhone. When I tried to log in to U-verse app on Friday, a message saying "Use your correct member ID (email address)" showed up even though I typed both the correct E-mail address and the password.  I even changed the password on myAT&T accoun

Questions

• U-verse TV

IFC-HD Listing

The listing for IFC (SD & HD) is not showing IFC content, which is causing shows to not record. Anyone else seeing this? I want 'Documentary Now'!

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

UVM-1001 Error Code

U-verse app starts right up on my iPad, then shuts off after 15-20 seconds with error code UVM-1001. It was working fine until yesterday. What is this code and how to fix it?

Questions

• U-verse TV

Can't verify my subscription after months

Hbo max cant verify my subscription after months tried everything clearing the cache, unstalling it help

Questions

• HBO Max

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Recycle your U-verse equipment

Why did I get an email from AT&T telling me not to return my equipment?

Questions

• U-verse TV

Be the first to reply

(6)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(11)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.