Cyber Monday Deals: Buy a Samsung Google S22 & get Free Galaxy Buds 2 - while supplies last!
TV

TV

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T TV customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(27781)

Closed

Need account information

I don’t have access to the email password I use to login to my direct tv account I would like to have the information so I can take care of my remaining balance

Questions

• U-verse TV

Closed

DirectV email advertisments

I don't want to see emails about football schedules.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Tv display

How do I remove caller is display on my tv

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

tv displays "no signal"

My TV is displaying "No Signal" but the TV in the other room works fine. I've tried restarting but have had no luck. What else should I try?

Questions

• U-verse TV

Closed

Home team announcers NBA League Pass

How come i never get the Cleveland Cavaliers home broadcast on the NBA League Pass?

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I connect the U-VERSE to HDMI 1 with ARC?

I have three HDMI connections in the back of my new TV, HMDI 1 has ARC in parentheses, HMDI 2 and HDMI 3 are both blank. Do I connect the U-VERSE to HDMI 1 with ARC in parentheses or either HDMI 2 or HDMI 3 which are both blank.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Can't verify HBO Max subscription

I have the AT&T Unlimited Elite Plan. About a month ago, while watching HBO Max I got kicked out and ever since I have been unable to get it to work. I've read the multiple post on here with people having the same problem and have tried all of the recommended solutions (clearing cache, logging o

Questions

• HBO Max

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What are some indications that a Uverse receiver is going bad?

After changing a channel, about 30 seconds later video/sound lock, goes to signal lost, then will come back in 2-5 minutes. EVERY time channel is changed. Can go to another channel right away, it is there, then locks, signal lost, will come back.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Channel 53 ABC is blocked

Channel 53 ABC is and has been blocked in my area for over a month. When will it be back up? I am exploring other means of TV viewing, and will be leaving soon if this isn't resolved.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Closed

Volume / DIRECT TV

I am hearing impaired. Is there something that can be done to with the volume on Direct TV. With my hearing aids in one station is loud and another is not.  I also have a head set to listen to T.V and it is Max's out on some channels and not on others. 

Questions

• U-verse TV

Be the first to reply

(6)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(8)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.