Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
TV

TV

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T TV customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(28012)
AT&T still owns majority of HBO Max

Looks like AT&T still owns majority of HBO Max . Why is is that if AT&T owns a majority of the media are they not bundling it at all anymore?

Questions

• HBO Max

Free HBO Preview

Free Preview Begins: September 6, 2022 (Tuesday) Free Preview Ends: September 10, 2022 (Saturday) All Cinemax and HBO channels, including On Demand, but not HBO Max.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Nfl football channel

What packages offer NFL sports

Questions

• U-verse TV

Lost with Error Code 775 during Icy Memphis Weather

Good evening DirectTV community,    Our television has been out starting at 5 am this morning since freezing rain has hit the Memphis area. Usually when we have weather like this, there may be a little disruption(tv programming going in and out for an hour) but it does not last all day. I

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

U-verse tv service failure

I have a Red X on my screen and am unable to get my tv service. What does this mean?

Questions

• U-verse TV

Can I use my pre-existing HBO Max account on a Fire Stick?

I have tried Googling and searching this subreddit to no avail— I'm staying with my boyfriend for a few months and I wanted to watch HBO Max through my account on his Fire stick. But the only option the app gives me is "start free trial." Can I sign into an existing account?? He and I have literally

Questions

• HBO Max

How do I set up my Roku device.

I have a non-smart TV. I have an ATT Uverse box. I have a Roku device. How do I get the Roku device to appear on my tv? 

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

AT&T Fiber no longer HBO Max.

you live channels on DirecTV Stream? AT&T Fiber no longer HBO Max. You’re supposed to get the live channels too. 

Questions

• HBO Max

Access card cannot be read- multiple restarts- please help!

About a month ago, I began receiving an error message code that said my (main receiver) access card could not be read. Incredibly frustrating (especially during the playoffs) - the work around was restarting the device and then it worked. ...until during the course of watching a recorded 30 minute s

Questions

• U-verse TV

U-verse App - Can't login 994 Error / Member ID drama

Hi, they had to cancel my account and recreate it when they added new equipment and attempted to upgrade the fiber account. All the devices work fine now although now I cannot login to the app.  It's saying "Logging in with this AT&T Access ID is not longer supports.  Please log in wi

Questions

• U-verse TV

Be the first to reply

(8)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(5)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.