We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!
TV

TV

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T TV customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(27790)
ISB7000 won't stay connected

I have AT&T Uverse & my secondary DVR won't stay on and keeps turning off after 10 minutes. So far I have had the Modem replaced and the DVR replaced.  I had an old silver DVR Box #IPN330HD so they switched it to a newer black box DVR $ ISB7000 ... but it hasn't helped.  Now what

Questions

• U-verse TV

HBO max login problems

I subscribe to HBO through Xfinity and now its telling me that i need to choose a plan or click a link if I'm already subscribed. I have tried to login with my Xfinity account but it tells me that it's not the primary account. I have tried to login with all acounts connected to the Xfinity account b

Questions

• HBO Max

Closed

Horrendous DirecTV/AT&T Customer Service Experience

TO ALL: THIS HAS TO STOP...!! AN HOURS LONG DISCUSSION BOTH ON THE PHONE AND ONLINE AND THE ONLY THINGS I'VE BEEN ABLE TO LEARN IS THAT THERE'S BEEN A SPIKE IN BILLING HISTORY!   WHO TRAINS THESE (Edited per community guidelines)?!?!?!?! SINCERELY, GREG D. 

Questions

• U-verse TV

DVR

I have a CISCO ISB7500 and my DVR scheduled recordings are stopped at 11/28/2022. So there are no more scheduled recordings after that date. I have tried rebooting my modem and receiver am still having the same issue.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Uverse - Can you keep it if you move?

Is AT&T allowing existing users with uverse to keep it if they move or is it that once you move even if in the same neighborhood where it was available you lose it? For example, I know that it is available on my block as me and my neighbors have it now. If I move next door, will they force me of

Questions

• U-verse TV

How can I resize the program guide.

My cable box was moved to another TV and now the program guide doesn't fit my screen. It runs off on the sides of the screen on the TV it was moved to.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Closed

DVR RECEIVER Turns Off after 10 Minutes

I have AT&T U-verse & my secondary DVR Receiver won't stay on and keeps turning off after 10 minutes. So far I have had the Modem replaced and the DVR replaced. I also had my house re-wired to accommodate the new Modem. I had an old silver DVR Receiver #IPN330HD so then they switched it to a

Questions

• U-verse TV

signing into my account and having to change password EVERY time

Every time I try to sign into my account to pay my bill it says I have had too many attempts at signing in. I have only done it the one time.  Every time I have changed my password and was able to get in to pay my bill. It's really the ONLY time I sign in. This last time I got so disgusted th

Questions

• U-verse TV

HBO Max with Plan

My att account says I have acces to HBO Max free of charge with my plan but when I click the add HBO max button it takes me to a page where they charge me for the add-on. When I try logging in through HBO Max directly and selecting provider they tell me they cant "verify my subscription." How do I f

Questions

• HBO Max

Accepted Solution

Picture is glitching

Trying to watch the Lakers but Sportsnet keeps glitching. It's unwatchable.  Overall quality of Uverse is terrible.  There is always at least one channel having problems.  Troubleshooter on DVR does not work.  Keep getting unavailable error.  Tried troubleshooting from my c

Questions

• U-verse TV

Be the first to reply

(6)
HBO max login problems

I subscribe to HBO through Xfinity and now its telling me that i need to choose a plan or click a link if I'm already subscribed. I have tried to login with my Xfinity account but it tells me that it's not the primary account. I have tried to login with all acounts connected to the Xfinity account b

Questions

• HBO Max

U-Verse app won’t keep me signed in and won’t record showings through the app

The U-Verse app is suddenly having a lot of issues, on my iPad, with iOS 16. The app will not keep me signed in, even after I select the checkbox to keep me signed in. I have to sign in every single time I use the U-Verse app now on my iPad, which is really annoying. Also, the app won’t record showi

Questions

• U-verse TV

Free preview of all premium movie channels

There is a free preview over Thanksgiving weekend of all U-Verse premium movie channels. They're in the 800 and 900 range. If you subscribe to HD, you'll see the channels in HD. If you don't see the channels, press menu, go to options, then hide channels. You can directly type the numbers in to g

Questions

• U-verse TV

Can't verify HBO Max subscription

I have the AT&T Unlimited Elite Plan. About a month ago, while watching HBO Max I got kicked out and ever since I have been unable to get it to work. I've read the multiple post on here with people having the same problem and have tried all of the recommended solutions (clearing cache, logging o

Questions

• HBO Max

Unable to log in to U-verse app

Hello! I’ve been through the forum and tried a lot of things, but am still unable to log in to my U-verse app. I can log in to att.com with both my Member ID and Access ID, and I even created a new sub-account (which has worked for a number of other users), but I’m still unable to log in. Anything e

Questions

• U-verse TV

Samsung Smart TV QLED 2022 55inch - not fully compatible with Uverse equipment.

Uverse equip does not work properly with this TV - a variety of tech's changing out all the equipment have not been able to fully get Uverse to work - latest problem is screen freezes for a few seconds - there's no pattern, it might happen 5 times in 5 minutes or may not happen for 1/2 an hour.&nbs

Questions

• U-verse TV

Trending Accepted Solutions

(11)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

UVerse app makes me sign in every time I open it now

This is getting frustrating! It’s just a TV guide listing! Even though I tap the box for the app to “remember me”… every time I open the U-verse app, both the user name field and password are totally blank and I have to input my whole email address and password to sign in to look at TV listings.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Basic TV package listing of specific channels included

How can I find Basic TV package listing of specific channels included? Your help will be appreciated.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

uverse to direct tv at at&t’s urgent request

Received MANY letters from at&t basically requiring a switch from UVerse to Direct TV streaming (fiber?). The correspondence warned that UVerse would no longer be viable. Switch completed today. Installer told me my DVR recordings and also the SCHEDULE of recordings would still be available, and

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I connect the U-VERSE to HDMI 1 with ARC?

I have three HDMI connections in the back of my new TV, HMDI 1 has ARC in parentheses, HMDI 2 and HDMI 3 are both blank. Do I connect the U-VERSE to HDMI 1 with ARC in parentheses or either HDMI 2 or HDMI 3 which are both blank.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Stingray Music

Stingray Music error "player could not be tuned to unexpected error" I have have unplugged TV from box, reset box and still having issue.  

Questions

• U-verse TV

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.