Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
TV

TV

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T TV customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(28002)
"My HBOmax subscription through AT&T is expired"

Hello, I am getting the message that my "HBO Max subscription through AT&T is expired", despite still seeing that benefit in my AT&T Unlimited Choice II plan I've tried to "log out of all devices" as I've seen in other forums, but still seeing that same message afterwards

Questions

• HBO Max

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Watching recorded programs on ATT Uverse app.

How do I watch my recorded progras using the ATT Uverse app on my tablet?

Questions

• U-verse TV

Next LeveL Sports Channel on UVerse (1665)

As a current subscriber to UVerse (U300), we used to get channel 1665 - Next Level Sports. All of a sudden one day it says we are not "subscribed" to that channel.  How come? When I look at your channel line up guide on your website it clearly states that the channel 1665 is available with

Questions

• U-verse TV

Cancel Uverse but keep internet

What is the process to cancel U-verse but keep Internet? I also want to get rid of the VoIP phone and number. Many thanks!

Questions

• U-verse TV

Issue with my credit dissapearing on Uverse Bill

Hoping AT&T Help can help me out. I have been receiving 3 promotional discounts for life on my Uverse Bill- ($15 off with Internet HBO Max Credit, $14.99 HBO Max w/eligible ATT Wireless or Internet, and a $13 AT&T Unlimited Wireless HBO Credit). In December, the $13 AT&T Unlimited Wirele

Questions

• U-verse TV

Closed

Court TV is GONE

DId u-verse drop the court tv channel?

Questions

• U-verse TV

Wireless Set Top Box; Red X 3

I'm having a problem with a single STB. I have 6 STB, some wired and some wireless.  I have AT&T fiber.  One of the wireless STB went out.  The error at that time was "Set Top Box Does Not Match Account Settings".  Multiple reboots of gateway and STB, did not fixit

Questions

• U-verse TV

HBO Max Login

I have HBO on my direct tv account but now when i login to the app it says that its not part of my package. I think this has to do with the AT&T merger and decoupling. I have an AT&T account for cell phones then I have a direct tv account (separate account numbers) because I had direct tv be

Questions

• HBO Max

Full screen viewing via the uverse app

I am unable to view live content in full screen, and am relegated to watching on approx 25% of the screen and displaying the guide at all times. I am using an android phone and running the current version of the uverse app. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I want to cancel U-verse TV but keep ATT Fiber

My Mom and I don't watch much tv I wanted to know If I could cancel U-verse tv and keep ATT fiber.

Questions

• U-verse TV

Be the first to reply

(8)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(3)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.